What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Very nice haul and I probably should never go on the game show, The Price is Right.

4 Likes

That is completely insane! Well done.

I thought about it for 0.5sec. Instant collection. Beautiful but I agree that its a bit overwhelming!

4 Likes

Those strings looks niiiice!
When would we have some tricks videos with those strings :stuck_out_tongue: ?

3 Likes

State of the art?

1 Like

Um…never. I have no desire to make yoyo videos so yeah, no videos.

4 Likes

Mine got here last Saturday, and it is a thing of beauty. Great throw!

2 Likes

I have both of these same colorway and all and they are some of my favorite throws in my collection ! Great throws

1 Like

Basecamp Akita is the best looking yoyo ever

3 Likes

It’s beautiful

2 Likes

G2 AL7 Bomber Banshee :bomb::bomb::bomb:

23 Likes

Nice i have blue one soo awesome :sunglasses:

4 Likes

After being trapped in postal limbo for over a month the fern finally arrived today!

35 Likes

This fella showed up the other day, soooooo stable it’s almost scary :scream:

26 Likes

@Raindog3030 love seeing these guys pop up here! what do you think of it so far? : )

5 Likes

Thank you for a fantastic mail day @ChrisFrancz . A rain city downpour! These look like fun. Convoy, Arthur and metal head.

26 Likes

@rnsy I haven’t gotten to spend too much time with it yet, but so far my thoughts are more than positive. The Thunderberry is definitely unique compared to any of my other organic throws, keep up the good work!

6 Likes

First mail drop of the year.

Also not pictured- my wife and I got ourselves a greenhouse for Christmas.:grin::gift_heart:

And I love the quick fix on this to get 0a on there.

:+1:

26 Likes

:+1:t2::+1:t2:

21 Likes

A-RT Grail and Triptych

36 Likes

Edit/Update: The one I just got in the mail myself as well.

Out of all my throws (mainly being CLYW), this is my absolute favorite and it is THE perfect fit and match for me. It is my soul mate equivalent of throws heh :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I just got one these myself as well! Out of my collection, this is my favorite so far. How’s yours feeling so far and how are you liking it?

15 Likes