What did you get in the mail today? 2021

D’oh! I should have recognized that.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Today I received an OhYesYo Blood Moon NG1. Coffin did something special on the anniversary run of the Nightingale by doing twenty in this color way. Photos do not do it justice. A red anno followed by a black acid wash that was blasted twice for the smoothest feel.

It color changes like candy paint.

Has a big gap that can take more layers than a burrito from Taco Bell. Has a vibe that gives it some soul.

25 Likes

But why is it when your package is “On the vehicle, out for delivery” at 7:00am, the mail carrier shows up FIVE HOURS later than usual?? GWAY Daredevil. What a splendid throw! Kudos to @ThatFlippinGuy!

24 Likes

A big thanks to @Mhoodlum for the sweet Respawn hookup

21 Likes

This blast is crazy. I went to check it for nail vibe and it’s so rough that it left a huge line on the finish like a nail file would. By far the roughest blast I’ve ever played with and I’m not sure it’s my cup of tea. It’s velvety in one way, but in another way it gives me the jeebees to hold it, almost a nail-on-a-chalkboard vibe. I’m still not sure which it is yet, velvet or chalkboard, maybe it depends on how moisturized my hands are at any given moment.

Edit:
Wow thanks for the messages everyone, but I still need to give it a few months to decide if I want to get rid of it.

28 Likes

11 Likes

Glad it was worth the wait!

11 Likes

Titanium Freehand one

28 Likes

Did anyone else get a 420L that smells like spearmint? I got it today and was like this has an interesting smell to it.

27 Likes

Better than smoke. I’m supposed to get mine today, I’ll let you know.

4 Likes

My first thought was like a vape that’s smells like spearmint. @Lido

4 Likes

Could be. A few years ago my wife and I were playing pinball with some friends at a bar and all of a sudden she said “why does it smell like cotton candy in here?” My friend said “sorry, that’s me I’m secretly vaping, I’m a douche.” haha.

7 Likes

Mine did not smell like that, but I’d wager it’s more likely Bengay from Jensen’s grandparents. Isn’t that thing sick?! So glad I was able to grab one.

3 Likes

Zero Gravity Basilisk-D! This little guy is gonna take some getting-used-to. Not normally one for extreme Vs, bit couldn’t pass up a sub-$70 bimetal D bearing. It’s smooth af, binds are reliable, but I feel like I don’t play as aggressively as it wants me to :joy:.

18 Likes

This week’s haul (so far):

• YYR Chopsticks Gorilla
  • Vosun K-Star (pair)
  • TB Civility (b-grade)
  • AroundSquare titanium Titans

The Vosun K-Stars are kind of a shocker. They retail for $35 (each) and they play every bit as good as any bi-metal I own that costs twice as much. Of course they don’t have a blast finish or any fancy engraving, but I like the clean, spartan design and the glossy appearance.

23 Likes

Fedex gave me middle finger and shipped my parcel back to sender, have not even tried to deliver or even to notify me (got message from sender).
Well, at least i received my metric C bearings from ILYY.

4 Likes

The kstar has been tempting. Does it have that nice middle weight feeling?

1 Like

I feel that it does, yes. You can’t really know for sure unless you try it for yourself though.

2 Likes

Couldn’t resist the RCS Mystery Box, got myself a Show Pony with all kinds of goodies for super cheap!

22 Likes

That looks amazing. I’m also awaiting one. It’ll probably be a while before mine arrives though.

4 Likes