What did you get in the mail today? 2021

Ah, now i see. Congratulations with first born!

I`m sorry if i caused any trouble. My message was only for a little bit of fun, not for blaming you for anything. And yes, Elvin is cool, it is just hype around his products. They are like hot cookies - they are awesome, but limited, and our cook says that there will be no more :smiley:

Life is what it is - sometimes you golden, sometimes you screwed. I was ready for drop of The End in Doc Pop purple, but gods of machine decided that i should get error 504 instead of a notice of payed order. But, somehow someway, purple is coming my way :smiley:

9 Likes

Haters gonna hate. You don’t owe an explanation to anyone my friend.

Thanks for sharing your mailday and your comparison between the two versions.

7 Likes

Totes, sorry it wasn’t meant to be directed at you specifically, I suppose I started to rant a bit :sweat_smile: And it’s not just here on the forums but on ig as well (at least there I was able to just delete the posts​:crazy_face:)

Not a big deal in the grand scheme, and I was able to channel that frustration into my morning exercises :grin:

*Edit: @_void I did appreciate your jest, and I feel your pain for the purple one…when the site crashed at the drop time my heart sank! I was in shock when the site did load and I somehow managed to stumble through Paypal’s nonsense in what was likely the nick of time. Good luck on your hunt, I hope you find one soon!

7 Likes

Here’s to the “Editor”. That was fun to watch.

I was holding my breath on the OD benchmark opening…!!! NOOOOOO!! He got it though. You are very patient. :slight_smile:

You mention the pocket rocket vs the hiest… can we get a side by side? I guess I didnt realize the TKPR was that small.

Well done on the trades. Looks like you scored big time.

5 Likes

I got it for $10 on ebay, semi accidental impulse bid lolol

2 Likes

I already found one. Now looking for Eetsit :smiley:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about what other people think. If other people want to be jealous that you have an awesome collection and you’re excited to share it, that’s just their problem. I’m sure if those people had those yoyos they’d be just as excited to post about and share them lol. Hopefully with the demand shown there might be a third run of aluminum ends along with the ti release, I think everybody would be happy with that outcome.

8 Likes

Mail day!!

The Assassin arrived today.

Beautiful, shiny, under-sized.

Fun throw. I’ll be getting some throw time with this little guy over the holiday weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Stay safe. Throw often.

kgb

23 Likes

PV44 came earlier than I expected. Have only thrown it around for a couple hours but I’m really liking it. As someone who entered the hobby only interested in responsive play this thing is making me rearrange how I prioritize practice.

I fell in love with the aesthetics of this yoyo. It fits comfortably in my hand and the colour/finish is just as I hoped; smooth, planning on learning grinds asap. Looking forward to using this as a go to for when I practice 1A.

Extra: picked up a butterfly at a random toy store on my way home before I knew the PV44 had arrived. Final two yoyos of 2021.

23 Likes

Thanks for the support!! I hope you like it!!

4 Likes

It’s been a while since my last post, with health and life problems going on, I was really happy to get this through a contest held on facebook. I’m super glad to of been chosen and even happier that I get to add a BiST yoyo to my collection!

The BiST B-Rush.

Also, the response pads don’t negatively affect the response at all, still slippy on the string and grippy on the return, haven’t run into any snags doing tricks so so far I really love it.

31 Likes

I’m positively green with envy. That’s one of the few b!st I’m missing. Nice acquisition.

2 Likes

27 Likes

I was one of the lucky ones that has an Eetsit Finale End on the way, and speaking to what you said about a possible third run, they have perfectly positioned themselves to call it the Encore End. Get it into as many pockets as possible.

I’m not a collector so rarity doesn’t bother me, this things gonna be my daily and if my kids want to use it, they can. It’s meant to be played and in the End, what does it matter?

11 Likes

Just saw this now, I’m real glad to see you enjoying your trades! Also glad that someone’s getting to enjoy the starbursts I threw in, haha :joy:

2 Likes

You clearly don’t need that purple one right? Right! It’s so garish compared to the others. I would quickly remove it from your collection for you. :wink:

5 Likes

I feel this post a lot, I love Unknown designs but I really wish they weren’t so limited in release. That being said their rarity doesn’t keep some of them from becoming 3A/5A beaters. I just like to play with stuff that I think is awesome. Really hoping I can get an Unknown End soon, I’m vicariously getting excited seeing others get theirs haha.

13 Likes

Wow congratulations!
if you find it useful, I would like to inform you that those pads are not the original B!ST response system but have been put on recently. The B!ST came standard with Arexons MotorsilD fluid silicone.
If you are interested in restoring the yoyo as it was originally, this is the video where Ettore Ferro explained how to properly silicone the yoyo.

p.s. I wish you to be able to fully enjoy it, leaving your problems behind!

12 Likes

I was about to put a link to this video too. It is very useful, and Ettore somehow made it quite ASMR-ish, i am watching it from time to time when i`m going to sleep :smiley:

5 Likes

Has anyone gotten their Sunfury Panorama?

1 Like