What did you get in the mail today? 2021

SB FH1 AL

Mail day came early!!!

23 Likes

So how is it??

3 Likes

Damn! Your mail must run so fast! Mine just got in the hands of the post office today! So ready!

2 Likes

So far very similar to my plastic FH zero(small bearing too)
Not as responsive as I’d like “out of box”, but I’m about to lube it up.

4 Likes

I got a Fist Salud Mjolnir and a sweet set of hatchback rims dyed in strawberry cream flavor by @Born2Dye. The hatchbacks are easily my favorite mod44 rims so far, I like the extra weight they add a lot. All of the stock rims were just a bit too light for my taste.

I accidentally gave one of the cups a little pinprick that broke the ano today while removing the old rims lol, but I don’t really care that much because the mod44 is definitely on my “I’m never selling this” list. It’s just too cool of a yoyo.

25 Likes

Yoyo Empire Full Sized Stainless Steel THOReST

24 Likes

That was so tempting so I have to ask is it a keeper or something that’s going to find it’s way onto the BST? @sloegoe

2 Likes

Yeah I’m also curious, been debating ordering one of these

3 Likes

@yoyojoe @mmuuggwwoorrtt not going on the BST anytime soon but I love my Ti’s and SS’s. I’ll play with it a bit more before I say how great it is…the Topyo Steel is my other full sized SS which I put in the Top 5 yoyos ever made so it has a lot to live up to. I also have a mini bowl and vow also.

4 Likes

Fun delivery today! :t_rex::sauropod:

24 Likes

I got the 2nd run magnolia and the Noah yesterday. Love yoyomonster and hydrangea!

21 Likes

The stars aligned yesterday and all of these arrived at the same time. I don’t think I’ll ever have another mail day like this.

G2 Valhalla (Cherry Cola)
Dressel Designs Assassin (2nd/Latest Run)
G2 Covenant (Reverse Rainbow Road)
C3yoyodesign Bastet II (Black Cat Edition)
C3yoyodesign Galaxy Diver 7075 V2 (Best Edition)

25 Likes

Deep State Deep Purple

31 Likes

How are people getting their hands on the new assassin??

2 Likes

Is the 2nd run magnolia different than the first?

2 Likes

Thank you kind Sir!!

22 Likes

Slightly modified shape and it weighs .7g less. I prefer my first run but it might just be because the pads and bearing are broken in.

2 Likes

Just got this tmbr for a deal and learning fixie. Its harder than I thought it was gonna be

27 Likes

Hm I may just have to get one. YYM and Hydrangea have been some of my favorites recently

2 Likes

It’s the little things.

16 Likes