What did you get in the mail this week?

({John15}) #3955

Neat key chain

Welcome to the wonderful world of unresponsive! When I went unresponsive last fall it was like a whole new world of yoyoing opened up to me. You’ll get binding down. If I can do it, you can do it!

(Joshua) #3957

So you mean a turning point counter jet. :joy:

(Joshua) #3958

Yeah I’m envy

(Jacob Waugh) #3959

Oh lol, yellow-gold same thing.

(Christopher Dougherty) #3960

I am a little bit late posting this, thank you to @anon19434144 and thank you to @codinghorror!!! This incredible! I’ve only been a part if this community for maybe 2 months and I was welcomed with open arms, everyone is so wonderful on here! Especially the 2 gentleman I just mentioned!!

(Christopher Dougherty) #3961

I had stickers as well but they’re on my fridge and coffee pot :wink:

What is that yoyoexpert case? Is that the string holder you told me about?

(Christopher Dougherty) #3963

They’re a sexy yoyo!! Lol I want one bad!

(Christopher Dougherty) #3964

at first I didn’t know what it was, it took me 2 days to figure out how to open it haha, it’s an awesome little string case, speaking of string, I’m going to send you the zipline string we were taking about, I pick out a few different selection of string to give ya

(Choncworth) #3965

Meant to post this sooner.

Christmas present from my buddy. OD mystery box.

I def lucked out, Saturday Market Valor and Clear Eclipse.

(Tyler) #3966

I actually got these a couple weeks ago for my birthday, but just been really busy.
Purchased this off the BST as a gift for myself; it has some love marks, but still plays great.
OD TopDeck

And my old lady got me this wooden fixed axle handmade by a (somewhat) nearby Amish community

awww yeahhh amish paradise :notes:

({John15}) #3968

How’s that Top Deck?

(Tyler) #3969

Holy crap do I love it. It’s been my EDC since i got it. Forgot how nice it can be to have the stability of a non- organic lol

({John15}) #3970

Nice, I feel the same way. I like how it’s not too big in diameter and it’s not too wide either. It’s like right in that sweet spot. I’m glad you like it man!

(Tyler) #3971

Same here. Something about it just feels right. And oh man is it a powerful throw, have put together my longest combos so far on this bad boy.

(Levi Neal) #3972

Got the kendama a couple weeks ago but the ceasefire showed up today. The kendama is a deal with it colab with ohyesyo.

({John15}) #3973

Haha, I love your profile name :sweat_smile:

Well, it is woolly nylon