What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

School Absence report because of mono

Nothing… OH WAIT WAIT WAIT!!! I REMEMBER!!!

My Mytsery Box!

Got this beauty this week. ;D

1 Like

:o How’s it play?

100 neon mix pack of normal kitty string and a 2014 Benchmark V.

Just got this 10 minutes ago (28 Stories Chief) ;D

1 Like

I got these bad boys

Just got my One Drop Valor today. :smiley: It’s freaking fantastic. Swapped the bearing for a Terrapin Ceramic Delta Cut and #82 Kevlar string. :smiley:

50 YYE strings and a green Nauae.

I just got a griffinwing some venom string some fat kitty, some extra bearings and an antipode

I got collectors mystery box, premium mystery box and 2 more throws

:slight_smile:

candy carnival triton, a wrath was supposed to come in this week…but…alas USPS doing what they are known for…inconvenient loss of packages…hopefully it turns up,BUT that triton’s colorway is to die for gorgeous

Once Upon a Tree RW Just For Fun in walnut (pictured below). 100 cotton strings to boost my string box. And a black Duncan t-shirt.

Just picked his up from the post office. My Cyber Monday purchase. My twin Curriers, some friction for my No jive and some feed to care for my growing collection of wooden throws.

1 Like

It’s been almost a month since anybody has posted in here, wow.

Anyways, just got this Stealth Super G in the mail today from a trade with LEDGERYOYO:

Imgur

Was really pumped to get this because the Regen matches it in all black.

Not “mail” per se… delivered by hand all the way from Vancouver to here (Ottawa)…

King Yo Star Rapid, Luckey Strings, and Jake Elliott strings. Plus a leather yoyo holster made by KYS Jeremy and a few other bits and bobs.

The Rapid is a GREAT yoyo!

Today something extraordinary happened. I’ve been throwing for four years now (on-off, but anyway). I’ve owned soo many yoyos I can’t even remember every single one. I started with some unresponsive cheap plastic YoYoJam. I got the hang of this thing quite quickly and I decided to order Auldey L3 aluminium yoyo. Since then ALL my throws have been metal. I’ve owned multiple CLYWs, One Drops and other ‘‘premium’’ AL-yoyos. But today I received my second ever plastic, the Rally.
Then it hit me. Forget Avalanche, forget CODE1, forget Gnarwhal, forget all my past favorites. I’m speechless. This thing doesn’t even feel like plastic, the surface reminds me of porcelain. So awesome.

Bye guys, I have to go throwing this bad boy!
Yesterday, my shipment came in from YoyoExpert. Got a YoYoFactory 5A shirt even though I only do 1A, the shirt looks cool. Konkave ceramic bearing came, the best bearing in the world and is totally worth 30 bucks. Two natural colored slim response pads. Also got 2 packs of trading cards, all 6 trading cards are nothing special.

Adding to my Higby collection this week.

1 Like