What did you get in the mail this week (2013-2018)

What’s. So good about hub stack yoyo?

Got this week…so sweet…awesome throw!

Old school fun!

Dia =1-3/4"
Width = 1-1/4"

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

What yoyo is that

UNPRL#D Corruption, I think it’s a redesign of the og Pulsefire. Does anybody have both to compare?

Very cool yoyo!

trying out looping​:+1::+1:

This looks like something id expect to see in an “ancient Egyptian tools and toys” expo at a museum of natural history. . . or something. lol

Thats awesome!

It’s definitely old. It throws well and spins well (doesn’t tilt), and it feels good (I like undersized throws). So far no problem with the sleeper, the forward pass, hop the fence or around the world. I’ve also brought it back with a simple 1A style bind. It’s very light so I don’t know how far I can take it but it’s definitely a fun pocket throw!

We’re not happy until you’re not happy! *<B{Q>

I finally got a copy of “Collecting Yo-Yos” by James Dundas. Great pictures and discriptions.

In two days… blue Space Cadet and… other two white 1star! ;D

Players Only Dang. Website said “Sage,” photo appeared to be “Slate,” and “Lavender” is what arrived. I’m happy with it! :smile:

1 Like

Stealth Ogre

New threads. Now just for package number 2 to arrive!

Pinky Minky & Tempest Monocles

1 Like

robot1_zps2zeh5jjq

Death Robot Mg.

The Monocle looks great!

Just recieved my eBay order and I’m very pleased. After paying $21.48 for this baby it’s actually vibe-less, smooth, stable and just plain nifty man! ;D

Manatee with some g2 boss rath I think bearings and a parts case won’t let me post pictures

How do you like it? I’ve been eyeing one but have yet to see any type of review. It looks awesome!