What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

This photo looks… expensive :joy:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Shuns are vastly overrated. Imho

I really DO appreciate the thoughtfulness of extras. It makes for a Christmas stocking experience but yeah, an extra axle, bearing and strings is awesome.

4 Likes

If you can track them down the early miyabi Morimoto series were a burl handled sg2 blade that held up to many customs I have payed exponentially more for

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip, I’ll get looking!

The stickers go on my guitar and the pins go on my hat. Everything else goes back into its og box and on a shelf in the laundry room.

1 Like

Very special mail day (both yo-yo and non-yo-yo)

Got a Frank’s Slide BvM. I bought one of these when they launched and sold it in college to pay a bill. It’s the only yo-yo I’ve ever sold. I’ve had my eye out for one and finally found it thanks to Matt from Old School Throws!

Idk if there are any MTG players here, but my friend Justine Jones is a great illustrator and she did a few cards for WOTC last year. I bought an artist’s proof from her (basically a proof card with a blank back) and she did an amazing portrait of my cat Eldon on it!

28 Likes

Cloudberry

22 Likes

Glad I was able to get one in your hands, I know how nice it is finally finding a yoyo after a long search! Hope you enjoy :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Beautiful card, play casual magic, I love the personal touch :+1:
Incredible keeper!

6 Likes

Elysium!

22 Likes

Bequest Legacy

31 Likes

This week’s haul

21 Likes

Looks amazing! Love the minimalistic style. How does it play?

1 Like

I see I’m not the only one who got a recog this week. Really enjoying it and I’m loving the purple pink fade/swirl going on.

22 Likes

Double mail day!

25 Likes

Plays very well. Finish is really good. I didn’t realize how wide it was but I like it. Got it because of its unique design and I would say it’s worth a try. I’d recommend it. And if you are critical about vibe(I’m not), this one’s for you, sooooo smooth.

8 Likes

The wide factor is why I did not buy it yet. But maybe I will give it a try. Thx

1 Like

@hobbygod rocked it!

25 Likes