What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice photo Snacks!

6 Likes

thank you @twitch77 :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Can concur! It’s a teeny bit bigger (then again everything feels big after playing with a Furn :smile:) and plays much faster than I was expecting but it’s super smooth and was more stable than I was expecting at low RPMs. Tiny powerhouse at a relatively tiny price!

21 Likes

Very cool! What do you think??

@Isaac just wait till you go back to something with a normal weight, it’ll feel like a rock haha. Glad you’re enjoying it! Would like to hear a comparison with the fern whenever you have time too

3 Likes

I played it briefly last night, and it took a sec to adjust to, but I eventually got in a groove with it. Today, it’s the only yoyo I’ve touched. I used to consider the Qubit my go to change of pace yoyo, but this has now taken that crown. This is such a fun, good looking, and well designed yoyo. Congratulations!

5 Likes

@Kray time and time again i am not a fan of wider yoyos… for lack of a better term, the 50/50 feels very un-wide despite it’s 1-1 dimensions. also, though having a very ‘fun’ characteristic, i was very impressed with it’s performance immediately. simple and quickly maneuverable in play, as well as stable (as other have mentioned) were attributes that i noticed right away.

8 Likes

Dope! Yeah qubit is a great throw too but it was too heavy/dense for me, hence 50/50 was born to have a similar size/shape but lighter.

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 thx good to know. Need to try this guy I guess. I have a comparable effect with the od cascade which is “wider” but I definitely enjoy very much.

3 Likes

$15 at target

27 Likes

You know what’s better than 1 doom bot? Two doom bots. One production and one prototype.

21 Likes

is there a difference?

1 Like

I captured the difference the best I could. The brass ring is bigger on the proto. Elvin slimmed it down on the production run. I like the way the prototype feels better. Just my opinion.

6 Likes

The logo is incredible. Upside down it’s another face. Just love the look of these beasts.

4 Likes

I needed a bigger knife to break down the pork shoulders at work so I bought a 12” chefs knife. Here it is next to a standard 8”. I just love Damascus.

14 Likes

Damascus steel is beautiful stuff. An ancient secret method, right?

5 Likes

That’s my main. I needa snag a pro mod tbh.

I LOVE my speedaholic. I think it and the PLSTC are neck n neck. I edc the speedaholic over my plstc cuz my plstc is an unknown edition and I try to cherish it a little more. Both okay so insanely well like you said hard to believe it’s plastic outside of the spin time

4 Likes

Whoa I’ve never seen an engraved dert holy cow. This is a throwback I remember running into the man himself at MOYO back in 09 or ‘10 my buddy still has his original dert ! What a blast of nostalgia !

3 Likes

I got this OD Intro for my birthday last week. I’d been waiting for a brown Intro all year, then missed them. But this NQP half swap appeared a week later, and the kids let me get it. (I can’t see why it’s NQP.)

20 Likes

Everyone’s got there own secret recipe this pattern is called Tusnami Rose. Best steel you can but if it’s not from Pakistan or eBay. Hope all is well with you Mate!