What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

How is it?

The Furn!

21 Likes

how is it?

I find more undersized throws are harder to get “spooled up” but with the smaller bearing it really goes lol. The weight being concentrated in the cup gives it a unique feel being so wide. It’s honestly really satisfying to throw. Very much capable of most of my trick catalog. It left a smile on my face

5 Likes

Well I’m honeymooning pretty hard, but I think it’s fantastic. It’s very smooth, stable, and long spinning. It doesn’t play too fast or too slow nor too heavy or too light. It’s super forgiving and looks amazing to boot. It may be my favorite Ti in the stable based off first impressions. I have a feeling it may stay that way for a while.

6 Likes

DoomBot.

28 Likes

Guess what is in there :robot:

5 Likes

Is it a BoomDot?

4 Likes

And the :trophy: goes to the man himself @d4nnyb0yy :clap:
How do u like urs? Will take me another couple of weeks before I can try it out.

3 Likes

I’m loving it…this thing just wants to keep on spinning and spinning and spinning…

2 Likes

Nizzzeee

2 Likes

The Atom smasher, I’m assuming YYF’s next-gen plastic.
65 grams and a similar size to replay pro. Plays like the replay but is nimbler and can finger spin like the wedge.
The shape makes it powerful and super comfortable. Feels so much better in the hands compared to Replay and wedge IMO

19 Likes

My first recog and really liking it

16 Likes

This thing is a beauty. Thanks @d4nnyb0yy

19 Likes

Is that the ulmus or the Laurus? @zerp

2 Likes

This one’s the Laurus

1 Like

Ty ty @BadAtYoyos and @maximusjesse!

23 Likes

Those Saturday Markets!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

I know this makes me a bad person, but I just don’t really like Saturday Market.

6 Likes

I’m not a big fan of them either. But I do wonder what they look like when they are spinning.

4 Likes