What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

That’s awesome!

I think ProYos/ProFlys just might be the best quick-mod yos ever. They can easily take Duncan Mod Spacers (as you already found) and Buzz-On SPR kits. The guts (well, bearing and bearing spacer) of those old Fakies (the skateboard wheel yoyos) fit perfectly in there with a flat rubber plumbing washer for response. The response O-rings used in YoYoJams (hitman, lyn fury) fit nicely in the empty space with room for an A-size bearing seat and bearing. So many options! For longer spins get some big fat O-Rings from a hardware store to put in the rims under the caps (just like the Freehand 2).

3 Likes

Yeah I don’t know what it is, maybe it’s how ubiquitous and affordable metal is now.

Personally i just feel much better throwing metal than plastic. I’ve even almost pulled the trigger on a plastic metal hybrid but I know deep down I’d end up using it for a couple weeks and it would sit in my case after that.

5 Likes

I’d say you made out like a bandit, nice!

2 Likes

I only got 4 so I’d have them to give away if the chance came. Good job with the mod!!!

3 Likes

Freshly Dirty Unholy Mountain Man arrived today.
Design of this is great as usual from FD. Highly recommended

18 Likes

This bird can fly for sure!

19 Likes

So glad that went to the right hands!

Catching up on this thread…

1 Like

Wow! Impressive! :+1:

4 Likes

Negative Karma lasts 7 generations!!!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s definitely my favorite wood piece.

1 Like

I’m sooo glad it didn’t get taken from the mailbox. I’m sure the vandals will get theres

1 Like

Got this in trade recently. I love this design, very simple looking, decent power from well hidden rim weight. The edge of the rim tapers down very thin masking how much mass is on the rim.

Here you can kinda see where the mass is

21 Likes

That’s what s… Never mind

7 Likes

Guess what day it is.
Yes I :heart: :yo-yo:

21 Likes

I had been halfheartedly looking for this one for short time now. Then @Roy_Dodge had to go make a video featuring one which added fuel to the fire. Found this unopened A-line and couldn’t resist. Compared to the original Cherry Bomb the A-Line has some added weight and is supposedly a harder plastic to keep the starbursts from wearing out so quickly. First few throws were pretty great and I haven’t even started experimenting with the weight rings or wood axle yet!

15 Likes

Nice! Glad it’s a good time - I look forward to hearing a bit more, as I have been debating whether to throw a few bucks at one myself or just wait for a nice Silver Series.

4 Likes

This brings back some memories for sure. I have both an unopened red Cherry Bomb and a Da Bomb that I’ve been saving for a good nostalgia sesh.

6 Likes

What i ordered… colors may vary

What i got…

Seems like more then colors are varied…
Try again?

20 Likes

When non-yoyoers sell yoyos…

7 Likes

That Wheels is just a rebranded Butterfly XT, so you can put a Full Spce C in there if you want. The white Trans Axle also works well as a Bearing Blank in other throws that can take 1/2 Spec C bearings for responsive play. Ive set up a Bolt 2 with it on Fixed Axle Friday Throws

8 Likes