What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Yeah, that’s more accurately my dilemma. Not keen on the gold, but have enough blues and blacks. I do like the orange but my first nicer throw is a nice bright orange and is pretty special to me, so I have avoided picking up any other orange metals. I may just have to suck it up and snag an orange. If only they came in red…

2 Likes

thnx for taking the time to respond! Looking forward to get mine.

1 Like

Got a few effects pedals for my bass guitar. Found something other than yoyo to spend money on.

5 Likes

For 16 bucks I should have been had this. Glad I finally gave it a try.

20 Likes

Cool! I was just throwing my black Replay Pro. It’s a great yoyo well worth the $$$.

4 Likes

Funny, I hated it for the longest time after I bought one… Now I own 3

4 Likes

Got these 2 in the mail… my first EH and it’s lovely! Thank u @gcoomans.

And @Glenacius_K you said this POM work of art had some vibe etc…i was ready to put it on display… but i think it playes great…i don’t like plastic in general. I only throw SF PLSTC if im going to throw plastic… but i have to say this thing is fantastic. Minimal vibe! Smooth on the string spins forever and i want to eat it mid trick.

28 Likes

Yay! Glad it got there safe for ya!

2 Likes

The 2015/2014 EH’s are definitely one of my favorites

2 Likes

21 Likes

Hang onto it, @AKYOYOMIKE, there are extremely few of those out there.

7 Likes

Do you think you’ll keep throwing it @AKYOYOMIKE, or will it sit on the shelf as you intended?

4 Likes

That’s a hard question to answer. I very much look forward to my blood cell :wink:… based on the pics i see online i might want a collection of blood cells. Seriously. In the rare occasion that i tire of throwing unresponsive metal then wood and responsive metal i may actually pic up plastic… which i already stated my personal preference and yours is high on my list of plastics… which i rarely ever throw.
It really is a nice yoyo to throw, surprisingly smooth. Beautiful (i don’t think my pic does it justice)… but it’s plastic.

6 Likes

Ahhh plastic… It may forever be the ugly duckling material for unresponsives.

4 Likes

This is a beautiful yo-yo. I spend as much time playing with it as I do just looking at it.

21 Likes

So stoked to finally get an official Duncan hat! :smiley:
Now to just track down a couple of their awesome button down work shirts. Size: Elephant :sweat_smile:

22 Likes

Awesome! I just ordered 2 ProYos last night!

3 Likes

Went in on a G2 mystery box on a whim and uh. Did pretty well for myself!

30 Likes

There’s a place called Odd-Lot Outlet a 1/2 mile from where I live. It’s like a dollar store. Two years ago they had a bin of about 50/60 Proyos. I bought 4 of them. They were $4.99 so it wasn’t a big discount or anything.

5 Likes

I bought one to see how it loops.
I’m not a fan at all. I’ve been super spoiled these last months as I’ve slowly been learning to loop with a Loop 2020. After figuring out just the way I like it to be set up (took a lot of fiddling around to get it)…its been awesome. I can do 100+ inside loops with it almost every time I pick it up anymore.

I feel like I’m a complete looping noob again with the proyo. It’s not the yo, it’s me. I’m going to keep working with the proyo till I start getting use to it and can loop with it…I think in the end it’ll make me better.

BUT…

Omg guys!
It can take Pro Z guts! haha I’m SO stoked about that fact! I didn’t think it’d work because the guts of the Pro Z don’t fit snugly in the middle…but once you screw the halves together everything tightens up real nice…and yeah!
I totally own a green ProYo Z now and I’m thrilled! I love the Pro Z so much…have always been sad they didn’t make them in green :frowning:. Wish stores still sold them (physical retail stores).

Green Duncan ProYo Z!

13 Likes