What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Throw Back Skill Toys Arcade! Very pretty, comfy throw that has a surprising turn of speed. Pretty great for $28.

19 Likes

Thanks Snacks!

20 Likes

Too many goodness in one post :+1:

2 Likes

Cool, I have a Diggidy coming in aswell, you like it?

3 Likes

fav yoyo

1 Like

I do like it. It doesn’t feel like anything else I have. I’m determined to get to really know it because it was totally designed by someone I really respect and whose videos I watched and learned from for several years. I’m not super skilled and I don’t want to compare it to anything else. The finish is nice and even though it’s standard 6061 it feels sort of unique probably due to the thickness of the 6061 in certain spots. I put a fat Kitty on it because Throws n Brews did because he said the gap was a little wide. Once I kill the string I’ll put in a standard string and see how that plays.

3 Likes

Pragma mail day thanks yoyoexpert !

It is a loud yoyo the bearing isn’t as tight as other yoyo i can remove it without tools.

Switched nsk and luftverk ceramic but the looseness prob cause the noise.

A good throw a bit bigger than inevitable.
If you can get around the noise than dont hesitate

16 Likes

Mail time

18 Likes

This is from the last couple of months, I did not get around to make a Picture until now.

Clockwise:

• Crusade
  • Anomaly
  • OC
  • Marvel
  • Campaign Heroic
  • Haymaker beta
  • GTR Beta
  • Megatron
  • SYZYGY
  • Hyperion
  • Sunbird
  • Absurdity
29 Likes

Onslaught came in :goat::100::eye:

24 Likes

Love the photo! :smiley:

2 Likes

That thing is gorgeous

2 Likes

Right, I don’t even feel like I’m worthy to have it

Very happy with how it plays and the color is amazing!

26 Likes

ND.

KP collection complete

25 Likes

It’s too bad they don’t make the ND in that blue/orange fade colorway.

6 Likes

Yeah but I’ll take the pink/aqua, my other favorite combo.

1 Like

It finally arrived! The Off-Road Hand Rover definitely lived up to its name by going on quite a journey during shipping. Texas --> Alaska --> Minnesota --> Wisconsin this thing has traveled more than I have in the last year. But, thanks to great packing it made it safely. The shape is nice and the color is a brilliant orange. Plays smooth as well. Thanks @KesmEyeball

After a few more throws I had to add a quick photo of the profile because I like it so much.

18 Likes

Very nice! I have been wanting one of those but just haven’t pulled the trigger. I think part of the issue is that none of the colors really appeal to me.

3 Likes

I was a bit different. Picking a color was difficult for me but only because I really liked 3 out of the 4 colors. Gold was the only color I said nope to right away. I liked the blue, but my Rev2 is blue. I liked the black (a.k.a. Ink), but I have enough black yoyos already (albeit they’re plastic, but still black). Finally I decided on the orange and now seeing it in person I’m glad I did.

4 Likes