What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

After a lot of hunting I got me a Dunk in the post the other day.
Big thanks to @CPC for the hook up and super fast delivery!

17 Likes

YYF Flame

24 Likes

Yeah, saw the Flame in the new releases section and I`m interested, what are your thoughts about this one?

3 Likes

Definitely worth picking up

3 Likes

Fun to see so many at once. Production Converge batch in purple and gold.

37 Likes

I’m a bit out of the loop. When/where/ or can I get one? They look great

4 Likes

My understanding is that they haven’t been released yet.

Soon :tm: at various places including here at YoYoExpert.
Give me a follow at Mk1 Yoyos (@mk1yoyos) • Instagram photos and videos for more details and updates!

7 Likes

Monday mail came early! Nothing too exciting, just some maintenance parts.
4x Kk bearing
4x pair of white response pads
4x pair of red response pads

17 Likes

MonoMonday Mailday. For the price and all the discussion i had to check it out. Winglet.
First impression is good. Just threw it on my train for 45 min and it likes to spin. Fast and agile is my impression

15 Likes

I would love see this!

4 Likes

Very nice. Any issues with the raised rim edges? Or anything else that folks pointed out as potential issues in the Zero Gravity threads?

3 Likes

So i was excited to play this and i was on an empty subway so i filmed my jam… not the cleanest but i love FS, I’m trying to clean up my jam so i video it a lot…i wasn’t going to share but… For $38 this yoyo is well worth it. @FourCorner and @Roy_Dodge

@jeduardo i posted it here :wink:

24 Likes

One to play, one to stay.

Also puppies (did not get these in the mail :wink: )

23 Likes

Big Mail Day: featuring: 50mm f2.8 macro lens, Impact studio strobe kit, and General Yo KLR. Picture taken with the aforementioned 50mm macro lens

21 Likes

Love the KLR. Excited for their new run of the Majesty! One of the ones im missing

The Majesty is very nice too.

1 Like

Double drop on mail day.

Package one courtesy of @PCaliyoyos, some strings and a thank you card( your card made my day pal💝)

Package two courtesy of @YoYoExpertGarrett, some laser cut bearing blanks, too cool!

Thanks y’all! You boys are too kind.:grin:

17 Likes

yes! exactly what i was aiming for! please excuse my handwriting lmao.

7 Likes

This week’s haul, some of these came from other forum members. The e1ns has been on my want list since they first came out but I missed all the drops, and the mecha-bape and peak 2 are the next best thing to their much rarer predecessors :slight_smile:

25 Likes