What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Mail Day !!! Yay getting closer and closer to bbb collection !!

!

26 Likes

I got The Magicyoyo N5 Purple/N6 Gold and these two babies:
Duncan Freehand Zero 75th Anniversary and Yoyojam Night Moves 4 :slight_smile:

24 Likes

YYJ will always have a special place in my heart, I miss capped yoyosā€¦and especially plastic/metal hybrids

So many anti-yo/gen-yo/888 stans but where the YYJ homies at??

12 Likes

::raises hand:: Completely missed YYJā€™s entire lifespan, but enjoying catching up on what they produced. Some of my favorites in my collection are YYJs.

5 Likes

It was a blast waiting for the US Nationals to start and rushing over to the yoyojam booth to see what limited stuff they were selling.

4 Likes

I love my YYJsā€¦DM and Hitman forever! DM is, and probably always will be, my favorite ever. I always kept my YYJ caps on (except DM, for thumbgrinds) but just recently took them off to see how Iā€™d like throwing with hollow shells before getting a couple modern yoyos. I think I might put them back on now as I miss them.

That said, I recently got a couple modern throws to see how things have advanced over the years, and see if Iā€™m missing out. This C3 Krown arrived today and so far Iā€™m very impressed.

18 Likes

When it rains it pours! Mail day combo keeps goingšŸ˜Ž

Duncan Beta Test Tuesday
Haymaker Beta & GTR Beta

22 Likes

What the story with the G2 swirls? The original anodizer is gone or they donā€™t do business together anymoreā€¦ something like thatā€¦

25 Likes

Greetings from Brazil!
I recently bought these babies from a local collector, they are my new favorites! I do not post the rest of the photos because for new users only 1 photo is allowed.
See the rest in my Flickr :slight_smile:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189410586@N04/?

19 Likes

Awesome! Just a heads up that there is already a thread for this kind of thing.

Easy to miss (wish there was a sticky feature).

5 Likes

I donā€™t have it yet but i I want to take just a little time to praise Snacks. I like effortless deals. I like dealing with professionals always. Nuff said. Word to your Mother.

4 Likes

Greatā€¦all I needed was to have Vanilla Ice stuck in my head for the rest of the night.

5 Likes

Now that the party Is jumping

4 Likes

Shae with a gauge and vanilla with the nine

2 Likes

That one has a nice subtle looking swirl. I love it.

2 Likes

More EDCs! Love my MYY couldnā€™t pass these up

18 Likes

I love the Focus (got it last December). Super tight binds. Really smooth. I decided to try a MYY Bi. Just got it. I like it so far but I usually like any new yoyo when I first get it. Two days later and it might be a totally different story.

18 Likes

yeah, Krown is very good imo.

3 Likes

For sure! Iā€™m thoroughly impressed with it and canā€™t put it down. Only wish I had got one sooner.

1 Like

Ive been playing the hot digityā€¦ itā€™s HOT! I highly recommend itā€¦ more aggressive then the n12 or the avocadoā€¦ but very stable.

8 Likes