What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

glad that worked out… it would have one way or another :wink:

2 Likes

Colton strings and bearing blank are for a butterfly AL I got my dad for Christmas. He really has fond memories of his OG butterfly from his youth, so I’m moving this one to be a fixie.

Other stuff was just to make the whole purchase worth the placing(…not under 50 bucks).

As if I needed to justify my dope-yoyo habit.

9 Likes

Ooh starwars YYSL strings nice.

Out of curiosity what does bearing blanks do? I have no idea

3 Likes

Gonna find out soon…

It should make a yoyo into a fixed axel- no bearing to produce spin.

Some call it fixie. Others say 0a.

2 Likes

V excited to finally get a life

14 Likes

And super hyped to try those yysl lightsabers

Looking forward to @MattB 's handiwork.:wink:

4 Likes

The blackout DOES look fantastic. You know that is a pic of the deep purple AL7 '18 banshee though right?

3 Likes

It’s a Deep Purple / Green Bomber half-swap. @bobafret got the purple to do the half swap, saw I was looking for a banshee, and sold me the extra yo at a great price.

4 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

I think so. Credit to @bobafret on the half-swap. Fantastic colors.

4 Likes

Glad it arrived safely! I knew the cookie would be worse for wear but wanted you to get the full G2 experience! Cookie at Christmastime! Plus all the goodies Jake normally includes. It was exactly like Jake would send out (except for the swap). Enjoy! I was throwing mine earlier today I love how it looks AND plays!

4 Likes

:banana::banana::banana:

14 Likes

I was pretty excited when I saw the cookie and other goodies. That really made my day! Love the swap too.

6 Likes

I wanted the purple al7 that recently dropped cyber monday but couldnt get it… I really like purple… :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

They went fast and it was a great deal.
@Lewivlone if you like purple…something tells me that Jake cooked up something really special.

11 Likes

:scream::scream::scream:
What is that?

6 Likes

That’s so cool that you got it!
I’d love to see some more photos when you’ve got a chance! And I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the AL7!!

2 Likes

What is that?:thinking:

1 Like

I bought this then some Gorillius Lubricus but I couldn’t get the brush in the tighter gap of my NSK so it’s back to V4M, no complaints.

2 Likes