What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

What do you think about it?? I’ve got one coming in the post!

1 Like

I’ve been lucky enough to have been able to use some incredibly high quality yo-yo strings over the past 6 months…but I am truly impressed with the strings @PCaliyoyos has made for me. He’s made a red/white candy cane edition for me not too long ago, and how he made a green/white candy cane edition for me. They are 2 of the most beautiful yo-yo strings I’ve owned.

He also makes these red/green strings that are beautiful and festive!

These are the kinds of strings I don’t even want to use because they’re too pretty to ruin!

12 Likes

Oh, and the green/white matches so perfectly with my new Duncan Exit 8 too!!

16 Likes

Same thing happened to me a while back with a One Drop VTWO. @da5id took care of me and sent a replacement to me. Another reason why I stand by One Drop.

7 Likes

glad those made it to you! i was worried the red white and green would be too thick and they’d remove all the string but they didn’t :smiley:

6 Likes

only managed to play with it for about 10 mins but first impressions is that it’s a super stable throw!

1 Like

10 Likes

dang these are really, nice job @PCaliyoyos :smiley:

5 Likes

Worth getting some?

4 Likes

So I have a bottle of this.
And a bottle of YYJ thin lube that is now 12 years old since purchase :joy:

I actually can’t notice the difference at all. Not sure how much of it matters given that we only put like half a pin prick drop in.

What I do notice as it’s quite obvious is the ODv4m is much thinner so trying to get a drop to form on a pin during application is not as easy.
Where as with the yyj thin lube the difficulty is the opposite and it’s to try and keep that drop small.

Play wise I would be lying if I said I could tell any difference.

5 Likes

I don’t even use lube. I don’t mind noise at all and no lube means better spintime:)

4 Likes

Idk yet, seems fine so far

1 Like

I got my secret santa gifts for my draw for the facebook secret santa. I’d share but I TRUST NO ONE. I’ll let him share when it arrives.

3 Likes

Seasons greetings! Got my new Ti-888 today in gold rocking the strings I got from Doc Pop a while back.

23 Likes

Man, that looks awesome.

It looks like bonafide heirloom quality.

7 Likes

What a mailday. After missing the last Al7 Banshee by seconds, @bobafret delivers a Christmas miracle.

14 Likes

Coooooookie.

2 Likes

The blackout looks fantastic

2 Likes

Hi there

3 Likes

Open it!!!

4 Likes