What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

@Tobygroberts PDX-YO Batsquatch & Swamp Monster + Markmont strings

It’s that fresh haircut and new socks feeling, in the palm of your hand.

14 Likes

The waiting is (finally) over. Mail (mon)day!!!

15 Likes

Copper Plated OG YWET and a Static SGNL, also my DRI-YWET is in the photo too

13 Likes

Lube it with chapstick!

1 Like

Yeah I might give it a Chap later on. I have it responding well now, but the weight distribution is just too off for me to like it. I tried to like it.

4 Likes

4 for 6, or 7 if you count the unreleased one.

9 Likes

Hell yeah man! Really happy for you :smiley: :smiley:

What color is next on your hit list?

2 Likes

If the purple orange fade were out it’d be that, but it’s probably going to be blue. I might not hold to that since I’ll be at the YYE building essentially for MA states and they only have one green left compared to 10 blue. I prefer to buy from YYE when I can.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Me too! :smiley: haha they’ve reached out to me a couple times and have went out of their way for me…they’ve made me a real fanboy in the process! lol

4 Likes

Rooster for the win!

14 Likes

We’re going to need a video review on this one for sure!! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do. Unfortunately, I can’t confirm that the video will contain any useful information, or even make much sense :laughing:

2 Likes

Magicyoyo V3. I like it quite a bit. It’s just small enough to be pocket friendly, and fits my play style (which I would classify as “bad”).

11 Likes

Super cool mail day today!! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2SickYoYos Endgame
YoYoFriends Magpie
Freshly Dirty Rooster
MK1 YoYos Diffraction 2 (with a handmade teal pouch!)
Stickers!! (isn’t this the main reason we buy new throws?)

And so my green collection grows! :smiley:

22 Likes

That Rooster though! It’s too much, I am totally GREEN with envy :green_heart:

4 Likes

So green! :green_heart: Thanks for your support!

5 Likes

Thanks for making such a beautiful throw!
I feel kinda guilty cause it took me so long to finally pick one up! haha

3 Likes

Just got my Markmont. strings!

12 Likes

I’ve been feeling pretty good about my collection lately, and I was thinking I’m pretty set for a while, and then I saw these bad boys: Unknown Pickaxe and BBB Kodiak. I was able to get what I think was a preeeetty good deal on the two of them and pulled the trigger and I gotta say, these are basically grail level for me. I have an endless supply of Pokémon knowledge inside my skull, so the Unown theming on the Pickaxe is so, so dope to me. And the Kodiak? Maybe the best looking throw I own. Plays like a dream. Plus these are my first forays into CLYW! Feeling real satisfied this mail day!

21 Likes

Nice haul!

4 Likes