What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

More than likely its Slick 6 50/50. I like playing those strings as well on some of my other responsive metals like the Moonshine 1.0 and the Classic Playmax Cold Fusion GT.

3 Likes

First throws in October for me. Talk about extremely different.

17 Likes

Slick 6 used to be the standard for a long time.

1 Like

I prefer the weekender myself, it is lighter than some of my wooden fixies and feels the most like a fixed axle.

7 Likes

Got my WC WA back so group shot:

13 Likes

My haul so far this year. Really just getting back into throwing over the past 2 months. I think I got more new yoyos this year than over the previous 10 years.

12 Likes

What bag is that?

3 Likes

I just removed a couple patches and some buttons (including two from 2000 US Nationals)

10 Likes

Received TiShee #16 today. Came with a G2 car air freshener and some of their new Diamond Blend string. Plays nice.la8QKokZSWW4RCW5bfMBDg

20 Likes

It’s beautiful

1 Like

Epic mail day today! TiShee #76

18 Likes

Purpleheart Irving
20191010_120243

14 Likes

How does the Irving play?

2 Likes

One of these!

Plays amazing IMO. One thing I love about it is the 2 halves look very similar, but spinning, one is purple and the other silver. its stellar! I love General yo throws.

12 Likes

#44 TiShe. My first ever G2 drop that wasn’t sold out.
(probably because it was a preorder)

7 Likes

Pretty great! A tad more responsive than I’d like but I think that’ll play out. Excited to compare (though obviously not directly) to the harbinger and Ballsy when they arrive.

4 Likes

Is that the 5star? Its my favorite general yo.

1 Like

Responsive is good!

3 Likes

Oh yeah I don’t think it’s bad, just fresh.

1 Like

Yes 5 stars is not enough :smiley:

1 Like