What did you get in the mail for 2020/2021?

Nice shiny dragonite!! Years ago I went fishing in Soul Silver for over a month straight to get me a shiny Dratini.

2 Likes

I just got a canon Powershot elph 330 hs and I love it

3 Likes

Got a Peak 2 thanks to @Ryanm7277

Got plans for this yoyoā€¦

15 Likes

Sick. I never had the patience for shiny hunting. Dragonite is the homie though, and I ended up trading for a shiny in adulthood.

3 Likes

A Yoyofriends Raytracer. I have no other bimetals to compare it with, but itā€™s a really, really good yoyo.

18 Likes

YYF just responded to me on instagram saying that the heavier model will probably be the standard version going forward

4 Likes

My Par Avionā€¦I mean, my Triptych arrived!

16 Likes

Donā€™t know if Iā€™m a huge fan of this rough blasted clear finish though (out of the box photos)

14 Likes

DOUBLE MAIL DAY!
This one is from @deep-spaced who is a phenomenal person.

Fresh freehand nextgen, uno grouch, and a paradox.

11 Likes

How is it?

Light floaty hollow and chill, but kinda lack in power and easy to tilt off plane , also the narrow gap have a tiny bit of problem with multi wraps.

3 Likes

Did you not read the description before buying it? Lol.
Or just all about that hype train?

4 Likes

A pair of Loop 2020s! Iā€™ve been enjoying 2a a lot recently, itā€™s quickly becoming one of my main styles.

9 Likes

This has an nsk bearing in it hasnā€™t it? Does a standard C reduce the gap further?

2 Likes

Nah, I read and expected this much and I enjoy it. But I donā€™t want to just stuff the typical ā€œchill fun flowy organicā€ description into other peopleā€™s face when they ask for my opinion. It is not a power/tech yoyo and Iā€™m just stating facts.

5 Likes

The NSK DS is nearly the same width as other C, I can barely see the difference between the two even side by side on a flat surface.

I had an initial hype for this one, but after looking at the specs, the hype kind of lost its steam. I still really like the way the A grades look, but the design seems to reflect Jensenā€™s current approach to throwing. He has stated several times in the past few months that he has ā€œforgottenā€ how to throw or that he ā€œjust canā€™tā€ anymore.

Triptych is like an artistic reflection of his current state.

The design looks really random to me, almost like the concept was to make a full-sized yoyo that had a similar play-feel as the Quail.

Though I donā€™t judge anyone for biting the bullet, Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t end up snagging one. They do a real good job of building hype lol.

7 Likes

If anyone want a powerful rim-weighted organic thereā€™s the Life which is described by A-rt as the anti-Grail :wink: just saying.

4 Likes

Good luck finding a G2 Life for saleā€¦

1 Like

Really glad to have one of these little things in my collection. The green is a very lovely color in person!
Itā€™s the freebie updated Butterfly XT Duncan was handing out at Worldā€™s this year for the record attempt.

14 Likes