What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I don’t think anyone or anything will ever be as special as these yo-yos make me feel. Thank you for organizing this for us @GnarlyCharlie and thank you also to everyone involved in the group buy that made it possible. Too many to tag. You know who you are.

25 Likes

Man I love that yellow color.

3 Likes

Is there going to be another run for the qi?!

1 Like

Lime green is definitely the dopest. I like the blue a lot too but I can’t get a picture to do it justice. The red looks kinda orange for some reason but it plays fantastic.

I think you’re right that they feel different than regular butterflies. I’m not sure if more solid is the word I would use. I can’t really figure out what it is. I compared it to my other butterflies and they look pretty much identical. I’m thinking the solid caps (as opposed to see through) have something to do with it.

I don’t think Jorge is planning another release, I think some appear on the bst in case you want to try one, I can help with that mate!

2 Likes

I’ve already got one! It’s a favorite of mine! I got mine from bst. Just asking cuz I’d love to get a new one

1 Like

:four_leaf_clover:

24 Likes

G2
G2 x MFD
MFD

28 Likes

Thats a proper mailday! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Got some love in the mail.

34 Likes

A pair of Loop Classic. :sunglasses:

31 Likes

Horsehead Nebula Minitee.

23 Likes

What kind of string is that

2 Likes

Disco Flamingo Alphaline. Here is a pic with no filters so you can see the true color. I have always been a white or yellow string person, but this stuff is great, I’m digging the pink life

23 Likes

Nice and simple mailday today. :black_heart:
Four UN SF BD’s down, one to go. :eye_in_speech_bubble::x::warning:

Unknown case only has five spots left in the top row. Sorry Doc these will have to join the Bolts in another case. :grin:

29 Likes

First Respawn. I love it!!
Thanks @Hojo-YoYo

25 Likes

I’ve been itching for one of these. How is it? Do you like this or workhorse more?

3 Likes

Not sure about this comparison when V2 comes out but at least for now, I’d have to lean toward the Respawn. I want a Lite now. :rofl::rofl:
With the revisions applied to V.2 all bets are off. It’s different. I put a 4mm bearing in it with whatever lube came in it as it’s new, and my mind is blown. So fast and powerful and controllable. I really like the weight of it but I could love a lite as well. It far exceeded my expectations and jumped right up into the top tier. Too darn many amazing yo-yos out there!!:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

25 Likes

Prototype

42 Likes