What did you get in the mail, 2024?

I’m not really buying throws right now but I caved for this one.

Yyr Quadfour compared to the original yyr clashcube. The main difference is switching the bearing size from D to C. You can definitely feel the difference from the original clashcube with the d bearing. The d bearing feels faster and requires more direct control. The Quadfour feels slower and more relaxed. Still a great remake of the original and it gives you almost the same experience without having to worry about D bearings and specialized pads.

Also just my personal opinion but I prefer the clashcube still.

26 Likes

I hope they release this in the us

those are absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

After scoring the Filigree Mandala I went a little (hex) nuts. Yesterday (Auldey/Hasbro Morph Master) and today’s mail. There should be one more SF-era on the way.

27 Likes

Got my second CanopyTi yesterday! Some yoyos are so good you just have to get two. Will be taking one on my honeymoon and didn’t want to have to worry about it getting stolen/banged up while traveling Italy!

35 Likes

Tuesday Market is so good!

46 Likes

Is it just the light box or do you actually have the best looking one yet? Dang that’s perdy.

5 Likes

maybe i just got lucky, but they’ve all been absolutely gorgeous from what i’ve seen. @Tobiyo89 had a particularly pretty one too

4 Likes

32 Likes

When are we going to get Twilight Princess HD on the Switch already??? :angry:

2 Likes

Didn’t get these in the mail perse, but I’ve been getting new hardware in:
I’ve been working on two leather variations of dama holsters that I really like. I personally prefer the thinner one, but I know some people will be partial to the chonky.

23 Likes

G2 Afterlife. Shoutout to Mr Dingman
Bathysphere from @Tiffuhnie
Foxtails from the yoyofox himself.

30 Likes

Not exactly a mailday :grimacing:
Saved the $10 on shipping. Lol
Just picked all these up in town from a local guy for $90. About $8.18 per yoyo. :grin::sunglasses::innocent:

CLYW Hulk Smash Borealis 2
Duncan Freehand Al
2x Duncan Freehand One (one with XT caps)
Duncan plastic FH1 with aluminum caps
Duncan Barracuda
Duncan Windrunner
Colossus VI
Colossus V
Zeekio Slim Jim
Zeekio Vali 2

:wink:

27 Likes

New set of G2 Customs!

Wraith

AL7 Reaper

43 Likes

Wow!..…Just wow! That’s has to be one of the best colors I hav seen.

5 Likes

thanks josiah!! I couldnt be more happy with how they turned out. the anodizer thought it wouldnt work, but i told jake i’ll take the risk and it paid off lol

6 Likes

Borg space! Those look sick dude!

4 Likes

Almost looks like one of the pic from James Webb was printed onto the Yoyo!
@G2_Jake i think you need to run this color way.:wink:

3 Likes

Not my typical, round acquisition, but freakin’ gas, BOIII!!!

I am so stoked to finally have one of these. I bought one from yoyo sam a few years ago, until they called me and apologized that “it’s not in stock and we’re not sure how it keeps getting back on the site” :joy::joy::joy: I ended up getting a spin factor X (? It think). It was fun but not what I wanted.

Shout out to @SidequestMarlon for hooking a homie up with a long time want!

26 Likes

Saw these on the g2 disc and was thinking the same. Top notch ano turn out. Plus one of the first custom bimetals. Huge win. What exactly was the ano request on these if you don’t mind me asking ? Also why did they think it wouldn’t work ?

5 Likes