What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Thank you @Tightwheel9

Lovin’ that Sudo life so far.

28 Likes

Wow, I haven’t heard of the brand to this date but that looks like a really interesting throw (that weight :hushed:). And that engraving is really cool!

2 Likes

Thanks. The Feather is the newest and very first yoyo released under the brand, 44Emporium.

Everything else feels hefty after playing with it

Big fan of the logo too

3 Likes

That’s interesting. I would have guessed otherwise from the specs, but it seems to be competition orientated so your experience makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Due to its small size, the weight on the rope feels a little stronger than expected. But it has a good stability reserve at low speeds and jumps on ropes quickly. I am happy with it

The coating is high-quality (although I wanted to look for a polished version), about the same as on the Bathysphere. Perhaps the graininess is a little smaller and feels a little smoother on Anima.

1 Like

no?

19 Likes

Couple of these showed up today

Exactly ZERO stickers though :cry: I guess @TryCatchThrow Keith is just the golden boy :joy:

That’s alright, though. At least I got this :grin:

28 Likes

I joined the Glow Gang…

22 Likes

I didn’t get any either, so you weren’t the only one.

3 Likes

Nice little mailday! :star_struck:
Excited to try these ergonomic slim elite paddles too. I like being able to grip my controller more than the stock size paddles allow. :mechanical_arm:

17 Likes

My bad I told them to give everyone’s stickers to @TryCatchThrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Mine are still in route. Hoping I got some stickers!

1 Like

I just got a blue w/ black splash Genesis— I then tried to do Ladder Escape on it, and the response pads snapped mid-trick, and hit my sister in the face… anyway I’ve been enjoying it a lot. Very underrated throw!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: for real though

1 Like

Someone at beyond has spent the last week searching for a pile of stickers for an order completely confused.

4 Likes

I got the yoyo friends trifecta

40 Likes

I still can’t believe my luck with this one.

32 Likes

Wow! That’s a nice mail day!

1 Like

I guess the postal service knew it was Fixed Axle Friday.

29 Likes

Jarrah from Nic from Adelaide. I’m gonna need some help with this one.

27 Likes