What did you get in the mail, 2024?

It was pretty cool I’ll be for real.

Hurricanes are scary though. When the power goes out you have to play Xbox by candlelight @Ironical_Monocle1

3 Likes

Atmos Project DSG_001/Butterball in “honey”

38 Likes

Stoked for this. Do I really need to can opener tho? lol

29 Likes

How do you power the xbox :thinking:? Power outages suck, I’m screwed without my CPAP machine…

2 Likes

I have a solar battery unit that I keep charged just in case the power goes at night otherwise I can’t sleep my cpap is critical I more or less die in my sleep…, I’m not built for an apocalypse or any form of large scale disruptive event

My last sleep study I was at like 120 events per hour which means I’m technically not breathing more than I’m breathing which is scary…

1 Like

The solar batteries are a great idea, I’m going to look into that. I can get away without using mine for naps, but it’s a necessity at night.

2 Likes

Do you have an Amazon link or anything? We could use something like that in our house for sure!!!

This is a somewhat newer version of what I have. I used to use it for camping but then a transformer blew in the middle of the night for our neighborhood and it came in clutch so I could go back to bed without issue.

Solar isn’t fast but goal for me was to leave it out somewhere all day and then plop it in the bedroom (or tent) at night to run my machine when needed.

Other option would be a ups for a short outage just a few hours

I use this to run my internet when the power goes out it last about 4 hours

Or go generator lots of simple generators just don’t run it in an enclosed space

I had a guy at my last place of work who used one of these for his house as a backup power source cause he didn’t want to go into the office if he lost power and he ran a trade desk for a hedge fund

3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about getting an entire generator that runs off “in home” propane installed for outages but this just might do.

Thanks!!

2 Likes

Whole home generator and solar are ideal with a power wall or just block of batteries to store power but the cost is way higher and I just don’t have the space for any of those options. Where would I store a bank of batteries. Under my bed I’m running out of room lol.

My brother has a sprinter van converted into a sleeper RV with a roof solar panel and 12 hours of battery storage

4 Likes

Got the Ari in the mail today :fire:

Thanks again @nikit_g!

31 Likes

Topyo Block, this thing is pretty cool! And very silly!

33 Likes

Got a Miracle from a Worlds YYF mystery box.

31 Likes

No idea when it’s gonna release, and sorry:/ this ones staying in the collection for a while

Hope they drop some unemgraved ones too!

2 Likes

My last two mail days :grin: I am now officially addicted to OneDrop :joy::sweat_smile:

Thanks @Grunt for selling me the parlay and reboot! Great seller, would buy from again :grin:

32 Likes

Spinworthy Survivalist & Steadfast

MK1 x Spiral Sliver

35 Likes

That Sliver looks niiice.

1 Like

Received a One Drop Perspective Cerakote and a Downbeat 20/20 yesterday. And some Side Effects.

29 Likes

G2 council!

Super pumped to get my hands on another G2 Yoyo and this one is really neat. This is my first experience with a 6061/ 7068 bimetal, it’s definitely a bit different but great nonetheless.
Thanks to @Pinktweetybird for working out a great trade!

27 Likes