What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Cabal Gen 2

Definitely feels like a Cabal with a bit more power to it - not as crazy as a stainless steel/pom hybrid but still pretty good! The finish on it is interesting too.

37 Likes

Those cabal sold out too fast OD should have made more. Ohh well I bought some guts so I can at least play with making my own cabal sans the delrin

5 Likes

They did but not as fast as I thought…I forgot about the drop until later Monday afternoon thinking “oh great, I missed it”…but still had a few options including the black/silver I was after.

Totally anticipated the Parlay drop all over again as I tried and failed that one :frowning:

4 Likes

There are more in the works.

6 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner

I am so jackaled up.

38 Likes

button by the pool

33 Likes

I got a lot of variety in this order. I’m excited to get back into it!

29 Likes

Just got my package from Mini Monday.

• Wooden Legend
  • Heist
  • Mini Confusion
  • Big Deal
  • Popstar

Ive been trying to get a Big Deal for years in my collection. One tip I found on the Big Deal is to use a thinner longer string if you have one. In the photo the string on the left is mighty flea string. The string on the right is about half the thickness and longer. I was able to get much longer spin times and push through more combos using the thinner string.

30 Likes

I’m glad you posted because I had the mighty flea string in my cart and thought it was a little pricey for only five strings. Better to just make a regular string thinner right?

3 Likes

This made me poop my pants :poop:

I haven’t seen this color yet. Looks incredible. @G2_Jake is truly a master of his craft.

1 Like

Order some Oh Canada string in bulk and you will be set for a long while. Ill admit its not exactly the coolest color, but it is the perfect string for a lot of these little yoyos.

I have in my cart right now: kommune, atom smasher, daydream, arrow, BoHo and Legend to complete the next order to round out my options and maybe have a couple to lend out. I’ll have to find another seller for that string.

2 Likes

I bought the shutter elite proto from YYF’s a-may-zing sale the other day and got a very nice surprise when i unboxed it. Ben also threw in one of the full release shutter elites in the exact color way i had my eyes on! :clap: :raised_hands:

30 Likes

Yea I think that is probably a good idea. Then you can experiment and find the perfect thickness, length and type of string you like. But it does come with a couple of mighty flea strings you can try out and see for yourself.

Got the Kush in earlier this week and finally had time for an A-RT family photo.

Funny enough this is the first one I’ve purchased new.

35 Likes

40 Likes

@JEA86 and @grunt which do you guys play the most?

2 Likes

I didnt realize the cabal 2 released already. Looks sick.

2 Likes

Does this count? I had a few too many drinks a month ago, found out the Gators have a hockey team (?) and they won their division national championship (!) so ordered a sweater. It arrived today.

19 Likes

I would say the B7. Probably my favorite of the bunch.

2 Likes