What did you get in the mail, 2024?

Honestly the Garret is my favorite of the mix

3 Likes

The power/stability of the Garret is impressive for sure.

3 Likes

Got this is in a trade. Man i love this THING. C³ is growing on me.

25 Likes

My family got me this red Miracle for my birthday a few days ago, I also got myself a nice blue Toru 0.999. Pictured them here with my other yoyo purchases this year (Duncan GTR-JS, Klondike, Apathy and Avalanche). Think I may need to cooldown a bit on the yoyo purchases for a bit :sweat_smile:

35 Likes

Awseome collection :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow, thanks for your incredibly nice and kind words @Bigjeezus @KorinaMcCarty. I really appreciate them and this truly isn’t just a set phrase. I feel quite honored by these words from people I myself - considering the contributions you made to this forum community - perceive as genuinely stand up and nice people.

3 Likes

Duncan Grasshopper GTX. Found it on sale at the big “A” store and had some gift card money left over so why not.

29 Likes

This photo is cool. Waiting (impatiently) for my Cabal to arrive :smiley:

24 Likes

they put addictive substances in this yoyo

38 Likes

New Cabal 2 and some new bling for the Parlay and Reboot.

38 Likes

I got one when they were released, one of the best organics I own, and I have a lot.:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Bruh

33 Likes

Nice, right?

6 Likes

The world famous Mystic Covey.

Its the season for blue yoyos so lets rejoice.

The one I was never quick enough to snag. Thankful for @BindWithMe for taking care of me.

28 Likes

Forgot I ordered this, it got lost in my buying spree but turned out to be a nice little surprise. Dein Yoyo!

25 Likes

What is the blue one on the right? I know it’s a Onedrop, looks a lot like their Terrarian but I can’t make out what your box says. That being said, I couldn’t find the one with the spikes when I was buying my Terrarian and while I’m learning, it’s probably for the best, I don’t want to die, lol. Mine just had nubs (not sure what you would call them). A question I have, are these side effects? I hear a lot of talk regarding side effects, what are they actually? Like could I change mine out for spikes? Can you modify them?

This is what I have.

21 Likes

Motion knows what they’re doing! It totally rips and is dead smooth.

2 Likes

Lovely color in person! They all are - glad to see you like it!

1 Like

Did you snag one as well?

Mongoose Proto and Jackal came today :call_me_hand:

23 Likes