What did you get in the mail, 2024?

So its a bit undersized, 53mmx45mmx64g. Its not too heavy but not too light either. All around its solid. doesnt have any outstanding characteristics its got like the perfect amount of everything it needs. Kinda hard to explain but its a really fun throw. It fits my hand so perfect. Its got enough power to handle all my tricks. It has tendency to tilt when it slows down. Pretty agile and quick and control is great. What I like about it is its not really like any other throw I’ve played with before. I Will be honest there were some QC issues and I don’t know if it was just mine but it already had a small flat spot, some light scratches and tiny pin pricks, and also there was wear and tear on the threading and bearing seat but they said thats typical and nothing to worry about. the axel doesn’t wanna go in very easily either. Also the bearing gave out on me even after I cleaned it it was not great. And having some vibe issues probably because of the axel situation but I got most of it out with tuning it. The throw itself is a really cool throw and a lot of fun but the QC issue was a real bummer. Again Idk if it was just a mistake and all the other ones from the drop are perfectly fine and I just got unlucky. Its a chill throw that can handle a lot. Not a competition throw but it doesnt sacrifice play for comfort. Sorry for the rant! hope this helped🙏
Edit/Update: I do wanna say that I tlalked with them about the marks and whatnot and they compensated me for it just happened to get one that had some QC stuff that was missed. In there defense itis clear and hard to spot but they took care of me!

4 Likes