What did you get in the mail, 2023

Sorry to hear about the vibe. My 54mm had a bit of vibe as well. Had to change bearings and play with the axel to get it just a finger nail vibe. My other 50mm and 56mm were pretty much dead smooth on arrival. Guess you got a bad batch.

4 Likes

I have a suggestion> it makes waaay less of a mess if you just cut thin pork chops with a serrated knife.

I use to use a chainsaw to thin slice chops…. And it made such a mess, I had to put a Windshield wiper on my kitchen window.

Just a helpful tip…

4 Likes

So are finger transplants.

:joy:

4 Likes

Finally got my Bowl 303. What an amazing throw!

37 Likes

A lilac evening.

IYoYo x H-spin Pyro X and Jake Bullock x Throw Spiral SLAPPA.

33 Likes

That 2 Evil looks really great!
Enjoy!

8 Likes

First mailday of 2023!!!

RSO Martian has landed :flying_saucer:

38 Likes

Yesterday, after DHL finally delivered it to the right address, this arrived in the post from @lytelvin at RSO. Not only was The Martian! included as expected, but he had packed a prototype - that eventually became the Silver Bullet - as well!

Absolutely blown away by the kindness and generosity.

Thank you so much! This made an already amazing mail day even more epic.

34 Likes

Fresh wood from @Eric_Newlin Wildwood.

36 Likes

I got a pack of 100 strings and some bearing lube in the mail yesterday. Not too exciting, except that this was the first yoyoexpert package I’ve gotten in the mail for years. It’s not that I stopped yoyoing or bought stuff elsewhere, but rather that I had enough stuff to last me a while, and enough different yoyos to keep me entertained by pulling out ones I’d forgotten about. Anyway, getting that in that in the mail yesterday reminded me of how much I’ve enjoyed getting yoyoexpert packages in the past.

As a side note, what is up with the length of the strings in a standard 100 pack?! I’m used to them being slightly to short for me, but to my surprise (as well as pleasure and amusement, I should add) they were outrageously long. When did that happen?

16 Likes

RSO Martian and proto Boxer.
Elvin is the man! RSO life baby

29 Likes

I got this take apart KNack today. I was lucky enough to win the YoYoExpert fantasy football league and @yoyo_cubicle Ray sent me this! Couldn’t be happier as this is my first spinworthy. Really well made. Nice work @Glenacius_K. And thanks again Ray. :slight_smile:

Edit - I forgot to mention that it seems this was a prototype for the take apart design Glen used. Which makes it even cooler!

36 Likes

That is so sick. He makes amazing stuff.

3 Likes

that Boxer proto looks so interesting. Is it undersized?

3 Likes

A Martian

And an Offset Godlier3

Supernatural level event😁

34 Likes

Also loving that Snap On

3 Likes

Butterfly!

29 Likes

It been pretty good for me as far as tool boxes go😁

18 Likes

Just got this Freehand One AL a couple of days ago. Love these organic shapes. Plays as good as or better than better than the original plastic versions. Love the blue color. Wanted a blue/gold but the blue had too much of a green tint to it. Maybe I can find a gold cap somewhere.

YYE’s pics are so much better than mine.

21 Likes

I’ve been keeping my purple butterfly clean those stickers look great on there. I think I’ll follow suit.

8 Likes