What did you get in the mail, 2023

That’s not what that means at all. It’s just saying the name “New Yoyo,” which was the listed name, was taken from the Mavetrick website.

1 Like

Shouldn’t have said the term “name” I guess. Listing header.

1 Like

No i mean it literally says on the product description when you translate it

1 Like

This translation isn’t accurate and lacks context. It’s saying the listing title “new yoyo” was taking from the Mavetrick website.

Just to reiterate that the machine translation you’re looking at isn’t correct, you posted a screenshot that’s translating a term for vibe as “brand” lol. Those individual phrases lacked context for the machine translation to give you a better result.

3 Likes

Oh man, this Thing is pretty awesome right out of the box…

34 Likes

It lives on my coffee table now. So fun to just pick up and jam on.

4 Likes

Pink / Black Shade and some ceramic bearings.

27 Likes

I love the weight on The Thing. It feels very solid.

2 Likes

oh yeah!!

1 Like

A few weeks ago I helped out @ChrisFrancz with a few projects on his YouTube channel and he was very kind enough to send me a few YYE gift cards. So I decided to pick up a Free Solo after hearing such good things about it on here. And also the YJYoyo Monories, which I couldn’t find much info on but it’s slightly oversized and made me think it was like a 1a version of the YYR Supercell. So far very happy with both of these picks

29 Likes

Just got this Dreamcraft Asora by @suspense! So many cool goodies and even a personalized drawing of me making beats on an SP404 haha. This is how you make a customer feel really special.

This yo-yo is right up my alley. Larger diameter, slimline profile, and lightweight. It’s one of those “love at first throw” type of yo-yos. Just a fun, speedy, floaty organic that will definitely sit comfortably in the regular rotation. Really impressed with this one, can’t put it down.

56 Likes

That looks just like a free rider from any happy yo. @DJReAxion

5 Likes

Looks like a fun one! Where can we find more information @suspense ?

7 Likes

@yoyojoe I believe he cited the Freerider, Metal Zero, and the YWET as some of his biggest sources of inspiration. All came together very nicely.

Also has an Atmos-style response bump and schmoove which is a nice touch

30 Likes

Wow. That looks amazing. I had to immediately go buy one.

9 Likes

Thanks Brian, I just ordered one :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes

I’m glad you said it first. I thought the same thing. I’ve still got one somewhere….

5 Likes

Have you tried the side effect version of this? I was reading though his blog and noticed this is just the proto for the other version.

3 Likes

Where do you find these beauties?

3 Likes

PM’d you.

3 Likes