What did you get in the mail, 2023

You know now that u mention it, it does kind of resemble those. But also not too much. Someone said it looked like a bimetal shortcut from the blurred out pic on the website. And I thought that’s what it would be too after reading that. And though it does resemble a shortcut strongly I think there are some slight differences. Tho I did sell my shortcut so idk for sure. But I can tell u, it has an engraving on the bearing seat. It says Black Friday 2023 early ver.

But honestly it plays phenomenally. This and the inner ring r-type are my two favorites so far.

2 Likes

Almost a mailday…Got a mini hummingbird coming in from YYE…hopefully.

Funny, Fedex (2day delivery) originally said it was getting delivered EARLY. That was days ago with no updates. :joy:

Between that and my Atmos November Market order getting held up in customs I’m due for an epic mailday…Eventually…Hopefully. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Classic FedEx 2 day shipping.

1 Like

YJ Radiance arrived today

22 Likes

Yo what’s that brown one? That color is so nice

onedrop VTWO bead blasted

33 Likes

This weeks haul

33 Likes

FTY 138. Great cyber monday deal. If you like undersize organics, this one is killer.

28 Likes

Epic mailday, featuring Klondike, Socius and some P44 strings! :smile:

32 Likes

I’ve wanted to get my hands on one of these for 24 years. Heck, I haven’t ever seen one in person. The Renegade was my favorite yoyo during the late 90s boom. It was legendary. When I learned SuperYo made a metal version called the Samurai, it became a grail. At the time, it beat out the Cold Fusion as the reigning sleep record holder. It was also much more exclusive and out of reach until now. Thanks again, @Grendel, for providing the opportunity to become a Samurai owner. It almost knocked me out less than 2 minutes out of the box. I wouldn’t expect any less from this beast.

42 Likes

is that thing solid aluminum?! or the engraving on the front helps hide the cap seam?

2 Likes

It’s hollow/capped. You can make out the seam around the lettering. It’s still hefty for it’s size at 62 grams. 56mm diameter. 34mm width.

5 Likes

That thing looks amazing. And you know when that came out it was like UFO technology.

2 Likes

I love the sound it makes spinning. Congrats!

2 Likes

It’s VTWO from onedrop :+1:

2 Likes

First stock ceramic bearing , the half’s are spun aluminum. Did you find the stock spare string?

1 Like

Well yyf have put it on the store now so heres mine. There is another bi metal but not seen it posted yet.

23 Likes

Finally got one. Its cool. Still think my W!ld is my
Favorite of the 3 so far

26 Likes

I really feel all shipping is getting worse and worse with their service

1 Like

Wow where is this from yye love the looks