What did you get in the mail, 2023

Ill take a better pic and video in a bit cuz it’s hard to tell with a full spec, but it goes right into the seat, little loose like a OD or something like that but no slide or play or any gaps the string could get through

12 Likes

Gosh O Mighty she’s so pretty! How do you like it? I can’t put mine down HAHAHA

1 Like

could be a duncan tranaxle wheels because i swapped a c bearing in mine no prob.

1 Like

Thanks Jeffrey and Rich for this :

What can be better than one Plastic Peak? Five of them! :smiley:

Also this little guy was aquired locally:

33 Likes

I tried to get a better picture to show how it fits nice in the seat but I figured I’d just demonstrate it too

10 Likes

Have only throw it for about 30 minutes but so far I really like it. Feels pretty close to the AL6 but yet different. Its a tad heavier, feels more rim weighted and a bit less floaty than the AL6 but at the same time more powerfull. Need more time to decide which I like more.

2 Likes

This thing is everything I hoped it would be. Just plain awesomeness!!

31 Likes

Honestly the Miracle holds up really well when it comes to durability imo. I feel as if you REALLY have to give it a considerable hit in order to really shift the rims. Unfortunately my Shutter EVO is far easier to dislodge if your not careful, so the Miracle has far better durability when it comes to dislocating the Poly rims. So a light drop might not cause any issues, at least in my experience. If it does dislodge however, a simple click with your thumb can easily locate it back to its original position (no tool required!)

I have hit it a few times against things (not very hard though) such as walls, tables, etc, and I haven’t noticed any major issues with dislodging. Now as for how it sounds, it doesn’t have a distinctive ring to it as you may think, so it sounds pretty normal tbh. It did catch me by surprise as well.

I hope this helps you out! I highly recommend copping one if you’re able to get it :grin:

2 Likes

I dinged it once and it ring shifted (i was able to hand press it back and get it to minimal vibe). Even yyf’s product pics had ring shift.

Do you have any experience w Turning point yo-yos?

I’m deciding between a miracle and a TP hinemosu

3 Likes

Small bearing brother showed up! Had to switch from Goldilocks slicc to sochi normal (which is on hand for looping). Definitely more snags than the C bearing, slimmer gap width and all. Still very enjoyable! If I only keep one it will be the large bearing, but I’ll probably keep both.

28 Likes

Miracle arrived today and it’s pretty delightful so far.

31 Likes

How do the brass polycarbonate rims feel compared to standard bi metal yo-yo?

3 Likes

I appreciate your mini mini review. I anguished over the “A” forever but went with the samurai.

2 Likes

I double dipped at Crazy Hojo’s Fire sale.

24 Likes

I’ve only gotten to play with it for ~20 minutes, so grain of salt or two. But I am really enjoying it. It plays lighter than it is while still being stable/powerful/etc.

it’s also the softest catch I have by far. The polycarbonate just doesn’t smack your hand that hard no matter how much spin is left when you bind it.

3 Likes

Both of those are pretty fire. (Am I using that right) I love my Kasm and that cerakote is amazing

3 Likes

You made the right choice IMO.

3 Likes

That’s the energy I need in my life! :fire:

2 Likes

I bounced mine off the hard kitchen floor well enough it bounced up and put a dent in the ceiling. Damn dropped ceilings. Didn’t faze it. :grin:

4 Likes