What did you get in the mail, 2023

Moonrock finish is really much nicer than I had hoped. I also got some Zipline strings in that mail today - my first time trying them - and started with the Skyline III. These strings are totally unlike anything I’ve tried so far. Super bouncy.

27 Likes

New string day! Love the fade. One of my favorite days of the month is getting my monthly A&A. :+1::yo-yo:

29 Likes

I was so disappointed when I saw mine wasn’t in the mailbox today. Informed delivery showed it was coming usps just lied to me is all…

1 Like

I did it again. Never say never i guess. Much thanks to a certain FHZ fanatic!

28 Likes

Got mine in today as well! Excited to see how it compares to the cloudberry which I love.

2 Likes

Good results on my Yoyo Day Purchase. Maybe just a whisper, a suggestion of vibe on each, but bought them because I like the old school anyway.

27 Likes

Specs are petty close, ya? I’m interested in your thoughts after you’ve spent some time with the Thunderberry. I’ve only thrown mine for a few minutes but I’m really enjoying it so far.

1 Like

Hoping these might be at the mailbox when I get home! They look great!

3 Likes

Nice little mail day

Hybrid Fulvia & GTX Grasshopper 2.0

GTX Grasshopper was one of my first and still favorite throws. Really excited to get this one on the string!!

31 Likes

I really like the 2.0. It’s different enough that it’s worth picking up. Plus I got the clear blast with rainbow rings, and it looks awesome with orange Alphaline. It’s a contender for my top throw (though the iQ is still firmly entrenched).

For me, I finally got my Reboot. It always takes me some time to decide on new throws and usually I’m unimpressed out of the box. This one is pretty nice, though, and the finish with the grooves is outstanding! So far digging it, and I think it’ll become a favorite as I get through my anti-honeymoon phase.

Definitely became a OD fanboy, so I need the Wizard to not be interesting as well as infinitely delayed.

25 Likes

Very nice :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Wizard? What’s that?

4 Likes

Came home to my Zipline order, stoked to try the dunk laces!

And I had to get another spinstar, I gave my last 2 away :sweat_smile:

23 Likes

One Drop Wizard Got a sneak peak at something coming.

5 Likes

Thanks. Somehow this lessens my FOMO re the Reboot, but not much…

3 Likes

I know how you feel, been feeling fomo for a lot of stuff recently. I’ll probably miss out on the wizard as well, but maybe i can snag one on the BST later.

3 Likes

This is the right/wrong thread for this, but yeah. Even trying to keep up with Jeffrey Pang this year is tough. So many cool designs from everywhere.

4 Likes

Got a pair of sweet parlay’s!

33 Likes

27 Likes

I LOVE my IQ, but I feel like it very much wants to be the most beat up throw I have. It has so much vibe at this from hitting concrete and just being used.

Last night it flew outta my hands off the string when practicing cold starts.

Love it though!!

3 Likes