What did you get in the mail, 2023

the freestyle using this is one of my favorite freestyles of all time, hope the throw lives up to the hype, wish I could own one :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Actually, I have to say it more than the hype. I might be biased but it is the best Leviathan Variant, even better than Cetus and Soul. It is like the Levi 1 with more stability and 19mm pads.

4 Likes

TITANIUM!!! (Delphinium)

34 Likes

What is this?

4 Likes

leviathan 4b

2 Likes

Thank you for helping.
Yes it is the Levi 4B @tigerbeatt

3 Likes

that’s sick, i have been working on techniques to dye something like that. really inspiring.

1 Like

Got this Sudo from a forum member. It’s a great throw. Generally speaking I don’t love half-swaps, but I’m really smitten with this one. I’m already ISO another Sudo :wink:

37 Likes

I’m not a fan of half swaps either, but I like that one.

4 Likes

Yes! Jeff Anderson was my inspiration to dye yo-yo ! And it’s really a nice guy too!!
I’m also working on 12 FH , probably put some pictures Monday!

5 Likes

Awesome. I just ordered some fh1s to try next, here’s some duncan butterflies i did as practice.
Sleeper80's Butterfied Butterfly Mods

5 Likes

Bi-metals are gross

16 Likes

Le Gato II :yo-yo::heart_eyes_cat:

26 Likes

I am so glad that it arrived safely! ENJOY!!!

2 Likes

UK edition 09 E1NS & 28s BvM!

36 Likes

Couldn’t help it. I love the OG Grasshopper and always wished it was blasted. I thought the rings were nice, too.

Is the 2.0 worth it in addition to the OG? Maybe. It’s definitely a step forward, not just in aesthetics, but also in play. It still has the Grasshopper feel, but now without the thunk on the string. It feels lighter and more maneuverable to me while throwing back to back with the OG, but retains the uber stability and power. Bottom line, if you’re looking for only one, I’d get the 2.0. I think it’s better than the already fantastic OG. I don’t think you’d regret having both, though.

26 Likes

Got my first bimaterial to add to my collection! I haven’t had enough chance to play with it, but I can already see why the Iceberg gets such high reviews, omg

32 Likes

Got these in today,

One Drop Top Deck Pink/Green UV Swarm from a trade with @knotgreen, looks amazing. Off to home depot tomorrow to get a black light.

Got a red Origen to go along with the blue one I already have.

37 Likes

blue clyw :grinning:

32 Likes

Based on @TheSliverKing 's recommendation. Absolutely loving it so far! (thanks @sloegoe)

31 Likes