What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Very much so! I love the shape and the execution is just impeccable.

2 Likes

Yoyorecreation Knok

23 Likes

Top deck, monarch, and mystery

29 Likes

YYR GOPA showed up today. This is my first YYR yoyo, and the contrast between this and the Panorama is just wild. Kudos to @sakatuca for exploring uncharted waters with this one.

26 Likes

Only throw I have regretted selling was the Slim Dunk, so I picked up another.

31 Likes

39 Likes

Exactly what Christmas + 2 weeks has for me. Been seeing all this purple and was starting to doubt :laughing:. Love this color though.

2 Likes

Pleasantly surprised by this one! Ordered it on a whim in order to get “free” shipping for some Project 44 strings, and it’s really good. Duncan is killing it.

As a side note, I don’t know what bearings Duncan uses, but so far they’ve been the smoothest and quietest I have.

23 Likes

Got 2 new yo-yos today. I was supposed to get a-rt sparrow, but I got this, which is definitely not sparrow, not even a-rt yo-yo I guess, but it plays and feels really really good… (maybe someone can help me to identify if it’s some authentic yo-yo or just a bootleg of a-rt?)
The second one is CLYW Cliff in very juicy colourway

29 Likes

Not 100% sure, but I suspect these are both knockoffs. I remember seeing these 2 exact yo-yos in a Malaysian yoyo store selling for unbelievable cheap. The owner said he got them from some random person and he deleted the IG post afterwards.

In fact, you should check this post from @Niki

8 Likes

I thought that they licensed Dif-e-yo KonKave bearings, but I’m a relative noob without an extensive knowledge of historical yoyo facts. But I definitely agree with you in that my Duncans all have top-notch bearings, pretty much without exception. I’ve even had the thought that it might be worth it to get some older Duncans to scrap for the excellent bearings :smile:

5 Likes

The few Dif KK I ever had have a stamped “dif” mark on the bearing shield, not sure if there is any blank bearing from Difeyo, but you can check it from there.

6 Likes

SW Button It’s a really really great playing yoyo. Thank you @Glenacius_K!!!

29 Likes

Youre welcome, @TheThrowingGnome! Have you had a Button before? I feel like I’ve made you one in the past.

3 Likes

First Button. Love it.

4 Likes

26 Likes

Very interesting

24 Likes

thast actually pretty sick. almost like a modern throw monkey

1 Like

I’ve been curious how this thing is going to be for fixed axle 4A/5A. If it can withstand some serious drops then I’m all on board with it. I know you do a lot of kendama, is the grippy rubber nice for fixed axle balance tricks?

I need all the help I can get to even kind of consistently do bird/backhand/random balances lol.

3 Likes

Didn’t think to try those. I’ll be back with my report!

2 Likes