What did you get in the mail, 2022?

Love me some Sliccs! Haven’t tried that color yet. On my list for sure.

2 Likes

Bummer they didn’t include a concave bearing. That’s what they showed on their site.

1 Like

i thought it was strange, but i’m not upset by it. it plays smooth and quiet, and a flat bearing is fun in this yoyo. i’d be lying if i was saying i wasnt already looking for a concave though

Same… Haven’t strung mine yet, but I’m already wondering if I’ll be able to find the extra concave I know I have from Dressel, Gway or someone else that did a D release last year.

1 Like

23 Likes

Peach and Phidias courtesy of @Sinister_Yoyos

25 Likes

Unprld Recognition.

23 Likes

Panorama just arrived

33 Likes

31 Likes

Can you tell a difference in solid color Sliccs vs multicolored Sliccs? They mention on the website that there may be a slight difference. I’ve only tried multi colored string so far and love it. Thx

2 Likes

I can’t really tell a difference from the ones I’ve tried. They’re all great so far.

4 Likes

I have used mainly @BadWolfeCo sliccs goldilocks since winter and there is very little difference between multi-color and solids and usually no difference at all. I never hesitate to place an order of solids and multi-color. I know what I’m getting and have faith that I am getting awesome string.

5 Likes

Just to explain why it says that on my website: It’s mostly just noticeable on darker colors like Royalty (dark purple), Black Hole Sun (black) or Blue Lagoon (deep turquoise). Lighter colors like Abominable Snowman (white), Pink Slip (light pink) or Daffodil Daydream (the light yellow @ChrisFrancz posted a couple days ago) don’t really feel different from mixed colorways imo. With the darker colors, it feels like they have some kind of “static electricity” in them, like when you rub a balloon and it sticks to your hand. To be fair, I mostly just notice it when I’m making the strings because I mainly use blended colorways myself, so I’d trust the other guys more than me on how it feels in play lol. I just put that little disclaimer as a bit of CYA in case somebody notices the difference.

13 Likes

Cake!

3 Likes

Haha wow, what a coincidence. I only get on like once a week so it’s funny it happened to be on my forum cake day. Apparently I’ve been here for two years! :tada::partying_face:

9 Likes

I have a pack of blue lagoons. No static feeling so far. Quality strings.

5 Likes

At long last… I’ve acquired one of my personal grails!

28 Stories Chief. An all-time classic.

35 Likes

Metal of the Future

33 Likes

Thanks for explaining and gotta say I am loving your strings, Plushh and Sliccs. I actually ordered some more Sliccs today including a solid color to try out. Can’t wait! Such a nice feeling on the hands when compared to pure poly.

2 Likes

Added a Duncan Roadrunner to the stack.
This thing slays at fingerspins which I wasn’t expecting.

Fun little throw, and way reasonably priced.

31 Likes