What did you get in the mail this week? (2010-2011)

I got some bills in the mail this week… FAIL >.<

Somehow I feel like I’ve seen this thread before somewhere else… :stuck_out_tongue:

Punch Line (green w/ blue splash)

Bassalope (Blue w/ red splash)

Waiting on a VK and a pair of Loop 720s!

I got a census form. 8) haha.

a whip string green combo one ;D :wink:

Same. Good thing too, I was in need of paper to start the fire.

Punchline didn’t come :(. Hope it comes tommorow…

888x its so smooth!

My Dingo. If I had my mailbox key.

My M1 came in today. :smiley:

Nothing, absolutely Nothing. :’(
Same for next week and the next and the next. I probably wont get another yoyo until LATE summer.
I hardly buy yoyos. My parents dont let me. I have been yoyoing for 8-9 months and I have 5 yoyos. 5!!! I do have a Hatrick that came 2 weeks ago. BUT I CANT PLAY IT UNTIL I SAVE UP THE MONEY. Which would be… LATE SUMMER!!!
Sorry to rant about something you guys really dont care about. Anyway, Congrats to all on your new yoyos. Hope you like them!

Oh really? What a cool m1

Chillz, I only have 6 and I’ve been yoyoing for over a year.

Yeah guess I cant complain. Anyway don’t want to take to much space writing about this. I have noticed I have a bad habit of changing subjects. Who else got something this week?

You probably ment YYJ right?and not JJY?

I got a WERRD TFL Groovy Lady Edition

and im suspecting a motu and recessed FHZ from Bergy

and i Orderd a new Case, 3 Bearings , and 100 count Lime String (But the credit Card was Jacked up for some reason and the credit card company said it went through and the yoyo peeps still havnt given me any feed back so . . . lets hope for the best ;D)

Jojoyam :stuck_out_tongue:

Best M1 ever xD

You know the Bassalope pictured on the product page here on yye? Blue with red splash. Yeah, I got that one in the mail this week. I’m not sure why I’m so excited about that :stuck_out_tongue:

Oohh I got a Speed Maker for my brother this week with a gray shim, red shim, and a K-Pad for my Protostar.

new dark magic :smiley: