What browser(s) do you use?

Firefox uses less memory to run.
Firefox has more add-on’s than Chrome has extensions.
In my own experience, Chrome crashes more often than FireFox. (In my experience, neither crash very often)
In my own experience, they run about the same speed.

I wouldn’t say either is better, it just depends on what you need your browser to do.

I use toolbars in IE that I use and I really liked chrome when somebody suggested it to me but chrome does not accept toolbars…so threw that out the window, hehe.

In my experience it has been the opposite…

Firefox crashes less, but both rarely crash, so it’s not really an issue.

I think opera might still be my favorite, and is very easy to change around.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4193/chooseyourweaponry.jpg

Chrome<3

Haha that is funny and I am the ame, Chrome.

Opera is best browser. Irc and email client. Web backups of music library/file sharing. Many many great features. And let’s not forget mouse commands!

I think all browsers have mouse commands.
Firefox has an irc add-on

I think like FireFox best but I like the gloss of Chrome and the ability to scroll through tabs, I hate not being able to scroll through my tabs…

Also on FireFox I feel like the toolbars and everything takes up too much space. I want more screen and less tool bars.

You can scroll through tabs in Firefox too.

If you seriously think this is taking up too much space, I dunno what to tell you…
http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9857/78667748.jpg
It’s pretty standard. Tabs bar, address bar, bookmarks bar. Pretty much the same as Chrome.

On pretty much every browser you can turn off all toolbar’s. You can usually even get rid of the bookmarks bar and the address bar. Firefox doesn’t have any toolbar’s to start with.

I use Firefox. Chrome isn’t bad, but it’s a bit of an internet browser bully since it’s trying to take the league for most users.

Yo dude not trying to start a flame war or anything.

On every computer I’ve tried I can’t scroll through the tabs (got to click.) which isn’t a big deal but that’s one beef I had with it.

And for the tool bars I’m sure I could fix it but it ships with a big toolbar.

If you remember I said think I like it best any how I just need to get used to it.

Internet exploder=fail :3

You just hit ctrl+tab or ctrl+# and you can scroll. I dunno if that’s any different on Chrome. I never use tab scrolling, I just know you can do it.

I’m pretty sure during the installation process of Firefox, you can choose whether or not you want some toolbar. Either way, you can disable it, so it doesn’t really matter.

Anyway, yeah, you don’t sound like you’re trying to start a flame war at all, so don’t worry about it.

Although it seems Chrome and Firefox are taking the league, in a world wide poll Internet Explorer would actually be the most used. The reason is Microsoft computers are some of the world’s top sellers, and with Windows pre-installed, is also Internet Explorer. This is what you learn when you live with my brother. :stuck_out_tongue:

Toolbars taking up too much space? I have no idea what you are talking about.

http://www.dowling.edu/mydowling/tech/images/bb-TooManyToolbars.jpg

1 Like

Thanks for the tip for scrolling.

In Chrome you can scroll with the mouse wheel which I really like.

And as for installing Firefox it comes preinstalled on most every Linux distro. (Not that that was a big issue.)

The main issue with Chorme is the fact that they have no privacy.

1 Like

[quote=“Trace,post:36,topic:33218”]
How do you determine whether you’re gonna scroll down a page or scroll through the tabs with the mouse?

I think if any browser has a problem with toolbars, it’s Opera.

[quote=“AgentKuo,post:37,topic:33218”]

You hold it over the tabs.

[quote=“Trace,post:38,topic:33218”]

It doesn’t work for me.

[quote=“AgentKuo,post:39,topic:33218”]

I don’t know but on Chrome it works for me.