What are your favorite fun/non competition throws

DV888
(cue codinghorror explosion)
And the Duncan Big Fun

2 Likes

I still say the Radical Seas / Freshly Dirty Canary is one of the most fun bang around yo-yos. D bearing!

Also the 888 and NOT the one with the letters D and V in front.

4 Likes

Big fun! Come on, it literally has fun in the name :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Parlay
Cabal
Mantis
Peak 2
Markmont Classic
Canvas

6 Likes

metal arrow is a good one.

It’s just such a pale shadow of the Big Bang, dang I love that thing.

2 Likes

That looks fun too! Might need to find one now. But the big fun is still real fun to me :slight_smile:

It’s sort of moderate fun, maybe slightly above average fun

2 Likes

Medium fun? :slight_smile:

It might be the O-Ting or the Alleycat for me. But I really like competition-oriented yoyos for landing tricks. So I carry those most of the time.

1 Like

The OG DNA w/o Hunbtacks, 60 grams of Organic Perfection

1 Like
  • Quail

• Ballsy

• Weekender

• Deep State

• Par Avion

• Life

• Parlay

• reponsive wood Spinworthy

• Woodboy

• Big Deal/Flea…

4 Likes

Markmont Classic
Parlay
CLYW Puffin (OG)
Toybania Thing
Rain City Skills Gamer

1 Like

My yomega glide. spins forever & is so easy to control.

1 Like

the mighty flea all the way

UNPRLD x A-RT Sucction

Duncan Pro Z.

lol…seriously…I can’t get over how much I like this yo-yo!
I think I like the whole idea of the yo more than the actual yo, if that makes sense.

The fact that it’s so cheap and can be found at Walmart is so awesome! It’s what sparked my interest in returning to this hobby. Dang it flooded me with nostalgia when I saw it!

I had a ton of fun just throwing it around as it came (responsive) for a week or 2 before moving on to other throws. I still like picking it up once in awhile. For whatever reason, it just calls to me. Reminds me of simpler times.

And once I add in the spacers and the concave bearing, it’s actually a pretty capable throw! It’s more than enough to handle all the simple tricks I can throw at it!

It’s just really neat to me that it can be a slimline responsive yo…and can even be used to loop with (by double/triple wrapping the string)…but then can be transformed into a wide string trick throw!
That and it comes with a nice concave bearing which alone goes for more than the whole kit.

It’s just a super fun yo to me. Really do love the whole idea of the yo! <3

I feel like it’s the absolute perfect yo-yo to start out with.

All this for just $10? wow!

7 Likes

Alleycat 650b
Metal Drifter XL
MayheM
TiHawk
'18 Squatch
And obviously the Mega Crash. Thing is nuts.

2 Likes

Wanna add edge monster to this post. Also delrin wedge

I could never get that yoyo to function responsive, and quite frankly I hate it. I’ll admit that it is capable of performing pretty much any of my combos unresponsive though.

1 Like