What are you working on today?

For me, learning a new trick is better than getting a new yoyo. I’ve gotta always be pushin it. It gets me hyped and keeps my hungry for more. So heres a place to share your daily triumphs and tribulations in learning new things. So whatcha workin on?

Sleeping ;D

JK a trick called hashbrowns

I’m trying something new, a sort of 1A that I never really went into.

I usually try and make my own tricks. Actually I made 3 today. That’s a record for me, most tricks made in a day.

oh yea the chopsticks combo ? That’s a good one. Makes me wish I had longer thumbs… ;D

hey j. Lev, are you the one with the tuts on you tube? If so, You taught me haddock. THANKS! :wink:

Yeah, that’s me :slight_smile: Haddock is SUCH a good trick!

Right now its some basic 3A… Like getting a good throw with my off hand…

And in 1A Im still trying to come up with a trick, I find it extremly hard… And Im stringing together some combos, got a neat braintwister style move leading into a suicide… Now Im trying to think of what to do next, Im working with a one-handed catch and going from there…

And also trying to do a ninja vanish from a palm grind.

Thats mostly what I’ve been working on today

Just making stuff smooth. 8) Trying to pick up some speed in my tricks and stuff like that.
Keep it throwing!(it rhymes with going so ya ::))

Soiled Panties…

yes its a trick by yukki spencer :stuck_out_tongue:

just did ninja vanish three times in a row for a first time. also i just learned branding and skin the gerbil.

i am trying to learn some more slacks and whips too

Been working on the matrix while I have time at work. Got it looking pretty smooth :slight_smile:

This 5a GT rejection thing I made up. It’s really freaking hard. ;D

Still finding a good ending for my SoCal Freestyle, the one I had…I’m not really happy with.

oooo ninja vanish from a palm grind… :o thanks for the idea mitch! Heee
yea I got soiled panties now too (that sounds rad) but they’re are still alotta
unnecessary swings/movements goin on but smoothing the combo out is my
favorite part. Can anyone do xela’s ‘psychique genocide’ combo? Gnarly…

I’m working on putting Mosquito caps on a Dragonfly.

today im working on picking between a lyn fury and a die nasty, since i have decided my speed maker is a little to light…

any input would be appreciated… ???

I’m trying to figure out how to combine a yoyo and contact juggling ball into one device… it’s not working very well…Wish I knew more about gyroscopes.

I have a lyn fury that I loooooove. If you silicone it and put some shims in it, it is a great unresponsive yoyo IMO. I have been using it for a while know and I’ve learned double brent stole, skil the gerbil, Shockwave, and a lot more. I highly recomend it.

As for the Die-Nasty, can’t tell you anything about. I heard that you have to be extra careful or it will break, but I heard it is great for starting 5a.

Hope This Helped

Today I am working on Revolution.

1 Like

Yeah, mine broke after alot of 5A drops… I dont like the Die-Nasty for 1A because it feels light and empty, but I love it for 5A

This week-end… Working on my one year video…