What are you throwing today?

Shark vs. Shark fg avalanche.

A 2sickyoyo Bishop and G-Squared Bansheeā€¦really feeling these bad boys outā€¦ ;D

you mean shark vs. zombie beaver or did you switch halves? And Iā€™ve been curious to know which half is the shark and which half is the beaver.

I am trying out my new Recess ā€œFirst Baseā€. It plays rather well.

Itā€™s actually a funny story as to how this yoyo came to be.  In june of 2015 CLYW had a fg sale and they were selling some avalanches from their first run at the brand new anodizer.  I actually ordered a pete the purple squirrel avalanche.  When I got the yoyo it came with a hand written note on the order receipt that said:
  ā€œHey!  Steve listed ā€œPete, The Purple Squirrelā€ color wrong on the siteā€¦ this is the color we had, Blue w. Purple Splash.  Hope itā€™s ok!  If not , please email steve at clyw.ca and heā€™ll take care of you!ā€

It appears to be two of the shark halves from a shark vs. zombie beaver avalanche.  Either way Iā€™m happy with what I got, and even happier that I got a hand written explanation.  Hereā€™s a pic 2016-01-16_11-04-52 | sreddekop | Flickr

Friend surprised me with a late birthday gift! Just came in the mail!

It really is quite nice

Onedrop Format: C
Great throw
Much Smooth
Such Play
Many Combos
Wow

Was bored this evening so I decided to give free hand a go.

Didnā€™t have a die or anything so I grabbed one of my daughters ugliest petshops.

So far I got a combo of pinwheel>Double trapeze>Reverse 360>360. I know itā€™s nothing but i only just tried it out.

OUT padauk just for fun :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s dice in the picture lol

Responsive yoyo jam classic (Yoyoexpert edition)

yeah you like that? Haha. Nothing with a hole in it or that wasnā€™t being used for a board game.

Iā€™m throwing a Duncan Imperial ?? 8)

Yea wouldnā€™t wanna ruin a perfectly good game of clue

yeah. I won too.

used my bi metal superstar today, which i think is a real treat.

sammee!!! I love mine. I have a blue one

Born Crucial Milk

CLYW Borealis

You really have to see the Harrison Hurricane Fade in person to really appreciate it, itā€™s AMAZING. And the yoyoā€™s pretty cool tooā€¦ ::slight_smile: