What are you throwing today?

The new arrivals!

…why do my photos always come out sideways when I upload from phone?

Orca, Quake, and joyride…Slack strings by CLYW…sweet!

yoyofficer orbis, so good :slight_smile:

YYF Cypher…Amazing throw

1 Like

Because ur taking pics in portrait mode and its stretching them. Try turning ur phone side ways and taking them in landscape

Yeti and Bonfire

6061 Supernova

YYR Laser

Huckin the Axis YoYos Pulsefire SS that came in the mail today! They hit it out of the park with this one. When I found out the first supporters were going to get a custom engraving, I knew exactly what I had to do, and contacted John Higby. John had painted a No-Jive 3-in-1 for me, and I knew the monkey from that yoyo would make a good engraving.

With John’s blessing, I converted it to a vector file suitable for engraving.

This yoyo is amazing, and a little bird tells me it should be available at YYE soon. Y’all should grab one. :slight_smile:

Ok, Greg, that is awesome. I mean KILLER! ;D

1 Like

Agreed, an amazing throw. Wished I had jumped on the crowdfunding campaign and got the custom engraving. I’m very pleased with it. I second that, everyone should get one!

Bonfire.

alter ego

Replay pro yesterday. A little replay this morning before work. And gonna be a too hot later today.

Rave

Shout
Bonfire
Replay
Superstar
CZM8
Dream AL

Still undecided.

Was throwing a Quash until my throw session got quashed as at my work they don’t like me yoyoing indoors in fear that my string might break…in a room with nobody even present to top it off.

I’d be more than happy to throw outside but they don’t give us an outdoor break area… facepalm

alter ego and i can throw inside all i want… ;D

It’s my bday. :’( For that, I will throw my Nobunaga and Space Cowboy to try to help me feel better/