What are you throwing today?

I threw a little bit of everything in my collection today. Popstar, CZM8, Cypher, Supra, Orbitron 5000, Addiction, Bape.2, and Next.

But mostly the Next. Too much fun. So glad I was able to acquire it.

And I’m also really impressed with dragon strings. They were a bit unusual at first due to their super slick and not very soft feel. But after using one for a few hours of hard use, I’m sold. They don’t gunk up due to sweat, and apart from not looking purely white anymore, I can’t tell that it’s really wearing at all. Plus, these things whip like crazy… Easily doubled my consistency on suicides. Really glad I picked up 50 of them, haha.

supra is one of my favorite throws, although I rarely if ever hear people mention it.

I mention Supra from time to time. :wink: Best V-shaped undersized out there. Enjoyed it far more than the two YYR undersized yoyos I’ve tried (Six, Messiah).

Today’s throw is a 2sickyoyos Gambit. If the post gods are better than they were yesterday, should have an 888 and a Space Cowboy, too, though. :slight_smile:

clyw ac2, onedrop cascade, and onedrop gradient

Yeah, it’s definitely awesome. Extreme rim weighting which is great for an undersized throw. However, I’ve found that v shapes aren’t really my style so it doesn’t get as much use as it should.

Agreed, FullthrottleFRS! Or at least: I like V-shapes but only in mid to full-sized. Didn’t love it in undersized. My favourite undersized is the Smooth Move.

Mind you, just got that '07 888 Classic! It’s a great little yoyo. I think it’ll rank alongside the Smooth Move.

Also got that Space Cowboy!

Gon’ be hard to give the Gambit much love today with 2 new arrivals in my greedy little paws.

Theory, Capricorn, Valor.

888x today.

Space Cowboy, Butterfly

Textbooks…out my window.

AC2 and OG speeder.
testing out dem flow grooves

same

Mo-Vitation

Werrd Minute all day!

WM2

Aftershock, Sentinel, and Mr. Butcher were today’s throws. All of them are incredible yoyos!

mostly draupnir and a little bit of other stuff

radian mkii - bbb edition, by spyy…

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14528317/Photo%20Sep%2020%2C%208%2010%2006%20AM.jpg

mgodinez

cloudy…

Gradient

Gambit