What are you throwing today?

Hahahaahahahahahah

3 Likes

If ya ever just, I don’t know… get rid of it because it makes made in China. I’ll be your trash can :wink:

1 Like

I swear this is all I use :joy:

10 Likes

You and your fancy yo-yos and your fancy shoes! :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks lol. That’s my style, should see my everyday look

2 Likes

Having kids really changed me…

18 Likes

Those are some stone cold classics right there :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks in no small part to you my man. Hey saw you on Docpop, I knew he was gonna throw some ridiculous trick on ya. But hey you really changed things up with the Ti-V, congrats.:100:

4 Likes

Got my Duncan shipment in today. Although the mayhem, new wind runner and new exit 8 are all very nice, these are the two that impress me most.

The GTX fills that craving for a pure performance model, and the metal drifter is just pure fun. Reminds me a lot of the 420!

11 Likes

So much Ti-Talk going on, I’m just going to go play some yoyo with this gunmetal grey Origin made from 7003 Aluminum and MFD Phat Vines

20190613_145507

16 Likes

Some 2Sick love today. Supercharger Grandmaster and Kinetic Energy Bishop. I believe these Bishops were made 7075, but never verified, or I forgot… both are possible.

9 Likes

Yoyo Day packages finally opened.

12 Likes

Literally every numbered Ti Vayder…

Lol

16 Likes

@HVizier

6 Likes

Finally someone using the word literally correctly.

12 Likes

So legit!
Like literally, right?

2 Likes

Posting so the last reply isn’t the one everyone opens the thread to…

Really enjoying the Selene and Raiser I just got, particularly the Raiser. The Raiser’s weight ring placement gives it a really great feel and playstyle that matches my preferences really well.

9 Likes

Been trying to learn some looping for the past hour. Still suck. image

13 Likes

IMG_20190614_000423_049

Haven’t thrown my sanded float in months…laced up with @MarkD poly/nylon blend :drooling_face:

13 Likes

That’s the yo-yo I grew up on.

4 Likes