What are you throwing today?

There turning off my power at nine because wind. And I pay these people. Anyway I’m at the hospital but had to come home and get stuff. This throw is disposable and Ti. Too bad it’s made in China in the shenzhen district. You know…

9 Likes

Big fun 5A on the Duncan Metal Drifter XL and a Delta counterweight laced with fat yellow kitty to manage this oversized load

13 Likes

Do you like the 5000QV more than a regular Kuntosh?

Surely you’ve seen the review? One Drop Kuntosh: OG vs. 5000QV

2 Likes

Yeah, but I was interested specifically in Jedillama’s opinion of the two.

3 Likes

Really enjoying the honeymoon period with the modern responsive @docpop Weekender, but it isn’t going to keep me from also playing unresponsive with a murderer out Bolt 2 laces with Phoenix Pop String, Word

13 Likes

Word.

8 Likes

inhabitant

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haven’t heard that in a minute. Matte black on matte black. Is that what your calling it or is it marketed that way?

I’m from NY and we used to use that term for cars:

3 Likes

I’ve been using the new Unparalleled plastic:

7 Likes

In the knife world you can get murdered out builds and yes it usually involves some black on black.

5 Likes

The new Duncan windrunner. I can’t put it down

3 Likes

Unfortunately i have not tried an original. I based my decision to get the qv on what others have said comparing the two.

1 Like

Originally last year it was a color way voted on by the Patreon backers as the “All Black everything (aka “Murdered Out”)”. Now its considered the “Superblack Patreon Edition”

4 Likes

Apparently “murder” in the product description may not be good for “the business”. I think superblack is cooler anyways! :black_heart:

6 Likes

can confirm the Superblack Patreon Bolt2 looks super sleek IRL

1 Like

Ahemm.

1 Like

Your insight are obviously hatred based. Stop trying to conform us. Nuff said.

Diaspora laced up with @smileypants707 poly/nylon blend :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

My reaction every time I hit a clean regen with the Vayder

25 Likes