What are you throwing today?

Yoyo Scientific Triplepoint.

I never expect rookie yoyos from people who make a one off dream run to be any good. This one deserves a lot of praise. It’s everything Wothy (@Cannon) intended to make and he nailed it.

17 Likes

Glen! Hey man :]

2 Likes

Hi mate. Tried social media and I’m not a fan. No real conversation to be had there.

5 Likes

This right here is a form of social media :wink:

1 Like

Well it’s good that some social media is good for conversation.

3 Likes

Forums are the best. I rarely use anything else since it is either bragging or trying to one up the next person with wisecracks and other pointless banter. I like Reddit, but it is kind of flawed.

1 Like

Forums Forever!

2 Likes

That looks like a really clean, sweet design.

2 Likes

It really is a good yoyo. I’ve been throwing it every day since I got it.

2 Likes

This truly makes my day. My last semester of college has been very time consuming so I have had little time to market the ones I have left. Getting to hear the few that have tried one say they like it makes me smile from ear to ear. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

7 Likes

A clear A-RT Grail with Airetic Standards in grapeseed string

25 Likes

i was just throwing mine last night with some ziplines and fell in love with it all over again!

3 Likes

In circulation this week:

• OD Mantis
  • SF SF
  • OD VTWO

13 Likes

Honey Badger

16 Likes

Just some American made metal.

12 Likes

Lovely throw, grinds for days! There’s still a few up on the store.

8 Likes

Mg

11 Likes

Tihawk at the botanical gardens!

16 Likes

This week I have regressed into throwing nothing but binds and regens with my Canvas. I cannot describe how satisfying it feels to throw a [side style] forward sleeper followed by a simple laceration bind with this particular yoyo. :heart::heart::heart:

Strung up with one of @Kieran’s polyester strings

14 Likes

Damn that thing is pretty, dude. Good purchase for sure

2 Likes