What are you throwing today?

Worth the trip!

1 Like

I am not bored;)

14 Likes

Speak for yourself. :joy:

1 Like

Im throwing the BiND. YYF had it for 60. How could I pass up that deal? It’s awesome. Too bad the deal ended. It feels powerful stable, but fast. Very controlled with fairly good response.

4 Likes

@kray did you really make that!!!

2 Likes

Tonight: MYY Bi, Duncan Grasshopper GTX, MYY Focus Z01. All bi-metals. Let me explain. I had lots of time to throw at work since it was so slow. It was an off day with bad throw after bad throw (lopsided stuff) and I got into a sad yoyo funk. When I got home I picked up my bi’s and got my groove again. For me, bi-metals are pick-me-ups when my throwing is off because my mind is swirling with distracting non-yoyo things.

22 Likes

Off day for me too. It’s like that sometimes. Good that you recovered later.

5 Likes

Yeah. Some days it’s like I just miss and miss or get slippy binds because the yoyo has an odd tilt and bi’s just kinda self-correct or even fix my mistakes because of the extra stability. I don’t know how to explain it.

6 Likes

The Essence is really comfy in hand due to its organic curves, overall size, and a perfect (IMO) finish that is not chalky or sticky (just right), with a medium feel in play. I wouldn’t say it is solid but it is not floaty either. However, it is very similar to the OG 3rd run Peak I have, which at one time was considered the definition of floaty (but tastes change). In contrast to that Peak, however, it is more stable with a bit less “character” (it is super smooth and more playable). It really hits a sweet spot for me in playfeel. If you enjoy organic yoyos, I would recommend it highly.

4 Likes

Sometimes I think yoyoing is a barometer for how much rest I’ve gotten or how I’m feeling. Too anxious, then I’m impatient and making loads of mistakes. Not enough rest, then maybe the hand-eye coordination will suffer. Depressed, then I don’t even pick up a yoyo.

8 Likes

I’m getting ready to accept that once in awhile I will go through 2-3 days of bad / sloppy throwing and on those days I will not get down on myself and just pick up yoyos that are very, very forgiving and try to remember…they’re toys.

6 Likes

2020 EVORA R

19 Likes

Hey @yoyoerclutch, yes I did :grin:. That is number 8 now.
I started a thread where I put my 3D models for the printer in case u have access to one you can print them yourself. This one in the picture I will upload next week.

3 Likes

Fat Tire.

14 Likes

Chief - Which is far from unusual…

23 Likes

Do you know this throw @nothingfaced? Thanks again!
Enjoying this little luftverk with my self made string which I am proud of. They get really good (to my liking) now.

16 Likes

That looks like the Evora 7075 Ti. I have a red one. It’s great!

2 Likes

18 Likes

Banshee SS today

23 Likes

Nice pic! Like the color explosion :boom:

4 Likes