What are you throwing today?

Simply because plastic breaks easier then metal. 5A tends to be a bit more requesting when it comes to durability of a material then 1A, right?

2 Likes

I always assumed that the stresses on a yoyo were the same between 1A, 3A, and 5A.

2 Likes

Maybe ur right, but at least MY 5A throws do not look as good as my 1As in the most cases.

3 Likes

Nickel Ywet. Love this. My first ywet and I totally get the hype around it now

20 Likes

Did you get that from Gethin?

1 Like

Throwing a tribute to Andre. The Classic-

20 Likes

There’s a lot more impact with 3A and 5A than there is with 1A. With 3A the yo-yos collide with each other frequently. With 5A the yo-yo collides with the CW and more importantly with the ground. Lot’s of drops when practicing 5A.

7 Likes

I guess I didn’t realize the stress those collisions would have on the bearing seat.

1 Like

That I did!

2 Likes

I spent two weeks beating up my hands and the throw all over my kitchen learning 5AnnMay.
Good times.

4 Likes

Totally agree! For me is also the fun part not to be careful, but to be full on action no matter what comes. (Best case outdoors) :rofl:

2 Likes

Lots of throws today.

17 Likes

Fat Tire, Butterfly

17 Likes

Nickel Kuntosh with blank red Anti-Yo SEs

30 Likes

TMBR Irving

17 Likes

Awesome! Sorry for the late response, been busy with school work lol Hope you enjoyed them! And that they feel like cake not kale lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I’m back in the kitchen I don’t change out throws like I used too. Had this same Diff for the last few days.

16 Likes

hows the inertial boost?

2 Likes

Throwing my Scales colorway Kuntosh today:

23 Likes

18 Likes