What are you throwing today?

Hell yes. No worries it will be in the same condition i got it. NMTBS. Only took it out for the pic. Won’t be throwing over concrete just in case. But i am throwing in the car (rubber floors).
I am very pleasantly surprised by this yoyo.
It is on my bst radar for sure.

9 Likes

Think this was the write choice

19 Likes

Heaven sent creep and hydrangea quercas. Both are fantastic yoyos and the hydrangea might be my favorite aluminum monometal. The creep on the other hand is slightly too large with little stability but for some reason it really draws me in.

18 Likes

Sorry bro! I hope I didn’t ruin your computer!
I didn’t mean to drool all over your macbook!
That’s my bad dude!

4 Likes

Cloudberry laced with @BadWolfeCo strings. I thought I’d like this thing, but I didn’t expect it to bump anything out of my top 5.

25 Likes

San Francisco silver bullet 2
In tortoise

5 Likes

That combination with that thick luscious string makes it look extra juicy :smile:

7 Likes

Been throwing this group for a bit. Just a very special handfeel that is unique to this lineage of throws.

Mad props to @d4nnyb0yy for coming in clutch with the Sudos, and @lytelvin for the Mecha Bape!

19 Likes

@rnsy Sexy ANIMALS!

3 Likes

Do they really play similar like some people say?

2 Likes

I’d say so! The similarities between the Sudo and the Bape line are quite clear imo. Bapes feel more dense and heavy than Sudos – not in a bad way though. It’s kind of nice having that much weight in such a compact profile. The Mecha Bape is a bit more distant from the Sudo than other Bapes because it’s made from Ti, which I’m assuming allows for more creative weight distribution than with AL – more power, and it just has that magical Ti feel, but it’s nowhere near a rock, even if it weighs in at 67g.

11 Likes

Working on a lot of 2A lately. Duncan Hornet (lefty) Duncan Speed Beetle (right hand).

18 Likes

Hornets are awesome!!!

7 Likes

I feel very fortunate.

@Grapes is from Germany THE NETHERLANDS and @r3stless is from Sweden GERMANY (haha I might have that mixed up!)
Instead of paying for international shipping for every purchase they make here in the States…they have a bunch of their purchases sent to me, then once I have a bunch gathered up I send them 1 big package of their throws.
Saves them a ton on shipping fees.

I did the same thing for @MoonageMin a few months back.

And I feel spoiled as heck!
I LOOOVE getting toys in the mail haha and I’ve had at least a couple of dozen packages sent my way over the last 5’ish months from the 3 of them.
Plus a lot of the throws they get don’t come in green…so they’re yo-yos I’d never have a chance to try out otherwise. So it’s been a lot of fun to be able to see and play such a wide variety of things!
i don’t like to admit this in the public…but nevertheless I do have to admit that some of the throws they’ve purchased have been stunning looking! Just not as stunning as if they’d been green!
The latest collection I have collected so far from them include…among a bunch of others…

66% Stealth Ogre
66% Barracuda
Dream Yo Pixy
SGNL
Puff Adder
ShowPony
Ducc
Dread G
Meerkat
Warhawk
YoYoFreaks Freak

…yeah, I’m spoiled as heck!

Here’s a really bad photo! lol

19 Likes

@Grapes is Netherlands and @r3stless is Germany :laughing:

7 Likes

lol as you well know…I forget everything >.<’

5 Likes

lol I do an unboxing for them every time I get a box in…and 99% of the time they tell me before hand what throws they’ve got headed my way.
Still…it never fails that I completely forget what’s going to be in the box and who’s yos are who’s! haha xP

8 Likes

I feel pinged… :bellhop_bell:

5 Likes

It is so great you are doing this for us! It’s always fun to watch your unboxings!
And we get that looking forward for throws twice. And you get some fun out of trying them.
It’s really awesome that way, because so many sellers dont like to ship abroad.

Min already corrected our countries but you have been at the right continent at least :grin:

4 Likes

Loving the Garret today

19 Likes