What are you throwing today?

IMG_7884

Made a Delrin Overthrow today, please make these a thing @yyfben2.deactivated! Also @YoYoExpertEric if your looking for that delrin nine dragons you left on my desk I haven’t seen it…

23 Likes

you monster. I love it.

7 Likes

You made this?

5 Likes

Throwin the blizzard today, I can’t get enough of this thing :snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

More like put together than made lol. Just delrin nine dragons shells, overthrow parts, and a few precision swings of a hammer.

10 Likes

Haha. Very cool!

3 Likes

Awesome new string color Smiles! You’re getting the strang thang down pat bro!:+1::fire:

1 Like

Bro i have those exact parts, I WANNA TUTORIAL

2 Likes

IMG_20190223_151557

SPYY Flying V, setup responsive (how it should be played).

13 Likes

Basecamp Sherpa setup unresponsive with green polys, Spinworthy Harbinger Oak with 100% cotton Type 8

20190223_102629

10 Likes

OYY x OD Eclipse.

DS Bearing, Zipline kc24 Strangz

6 Likes

That looks sick

2 Likes

Little League!!

6 Likes

First purchase of 2019IMG_20190223_164836145
Retic boa

11 Likes

Wait how was this done? How is the inner cup anodized differently than the outside?

2 Likes

They can dye the entire thing, mask off that area with say, hot glue, then strip the dye off of the rest and remove the mask.

2 Likes

It’s not that fancy, sharpies. Blue and black. Did it to look sorta like an eclipse.

3 Likes

Nice! Can you do a closeup of the cup?

1 Like

Sure can.

5 Likes

I would really like to pick up one of these. I just found out that they are local to me which makes me want to support them even more.

1 Like