What are you throwing today?

Tonight: YoyoKing Watcher. Really get into it after not picking it up for 6 months.

13 Likes

Wanna sell ir back to me?

2 Likes

I have been throwing this wood all week, why change on friday. Shutter i replaced the bearing with concave nsk so tonight i can channel my inner Gentry.

18 Likes

Tinman

I might have already posted this if so I apologize.

12 Likes

20 Likes

After 3 days of throwing, the colour on my YWETI is starting to show wear. Didn’t expect it to weather like it has, but I like it! I really dig this yoyo!

20 Likes

Wow! Beautifull colorway!!!

2 Likes

sorry but from the photo it would not be said, it seems to me like new …

1 Like

Cafe Racer

17 Likes

Now that’s a beaut! The engraving is really nice. Simple. Plain black is very elegant and also tough-looking.

2 Likes

Maybe the camera added 10lbs?

It’s changed colour from when I first had it and there are scratches on the ano from going in and out of my pocket, hard to see in the photo to be fair.

2 Likes

My camera’s old and a piece of crap. It adds 100lbs to all my videos I shoot of myself throwing. /sigh

6 Likes

that Shutter colorway is nice :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Took my Banshee SS out for a picnic with me.
My family also decided to tag along. :rofl:

22 Likes

I’ll play along. Eternal Throw-The Sesh. My first post here BTW. Hello from New Jersey, USA

24 Likes

Hey there. Welcome to the Forums. I grew up in Rahway, NJ. What part of the state are you from and more importantly, have you ever seen the Jersey Devil?

3 Likes

I am from Lake Hopatcong in Morris County. Rahway is a little less than an hour South East of me. I’ve never seen the NJ Devil but Bigfoot is my buddy.

4 Likes

I live 1 mile from the NJ / PA border near East Stroudsburg so with the information you gave me we live 30 minutes away from each other. My aunt and uncle used to live in Lake Hopatcong. Right outside Easton. You’re right down 31 and then a short ride on 22.

3 Likes

Your son looks awfully sad, what did you do to him!?!?

Jkjk

5 Likes

Oh wow, small world. Yea I’m off of Exit 34 on 80. Not far at all. I do alot of work in your area

4 Likes